Rudy Giuliani and other lawyers representing President Donald Trump’s campaign outlined their case Thursday that the Nov. 3 presidential Election was so deeply flawed in several key states that the results should be overturned in the president’s favor.
Here are the key allegations the lawyers presented:
1. Observers were Allegedly prevented from watching mail-in ballots being opened.
2. Allegedly unequal application of the law in Democratic counties.
3. Voters allegedly arrived at the polls to discover other people had voted for them.
4. Election officials were allegedly told not to look for defects in ballots, and to backdate ballots.
5. Ballots casting votes for Joe Biden and no other candidates were allegedly run several times through machines.
6. Absentee ballots were accepted in Wisconsin without being applied for first.
7. There were allegedly “overvotes,” with some precincts allegedly recording more voters than residents, among other problems.
8. Voting machines and software are allegedly owned by companies with ties to the Venezuelan regime and to left-wing donor George Soros.
9. The Constitution provides a process for electing a president if the vote is corrupted.