Ali Modu Sheriff, a former governor of Borno and alleged sponsor of Boko Haram, has declared war on Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State and Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti following his victory at the Court of Appeal which declared him the authentic chairman of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, on Thursday.
Sheriff has issued a statement declaring his agenda for the PDP and marked Wike and Fayose has his prime targets in what appears to be a party sabotaging mission.
He branded the two governors, who reportedly spearheaded his emergence as chairman of the party in 2015, as “enemies of the party”.
Below is the statement credited to Senator Sheriff immediately the Court of Appeal judgement was delivered in his favor.
1. “I will engineer a restructuring of the PDP such that characters like Wike and Fayose cannot find a way through to attain any position of prominence in our party in the future.
2. They have brought shame and agony through the application of their crude and godless politics which is at variance with the principles upon which our founding fathers built our great party.
3. We must find a way to sieve things so that only men of character and integrity can come through for positions of responsibility at all levels of our political engagement in the country.
4. We must urgently steer the ship of PDP clear of the path of infamy which Wike and Fayose has brought our party, making Nigerians to mistaken PDP as a training ground for thugs.
5. That is the urgent task we have. We cannot continue to advertise thug brand and expect Nigerians to take us seriously”.
The post PDP: Ali Modu Sheriff Declares War Against Governors Wike, Fayose appeared first on The Killer Punch News.
This post first appeared on The Killer Punch News | Latest News About Akwa Ibo, please read the originial post: here