Here are the following details regarding the event on .
1. EVENT BRIEFING
- The National University will host the #OnTheWheels: Incubating Innovations for the Global Goals on the said date. The event is a partnership between the university and the 2030 Youth Force in the Philippines, which is anchored to the 2030 Youth Force of the Asia-Pacific Region, which is organized by the United Nations Development Programme and United Nations Volunteers. Universities within the National Capital Region will be sending their delegates on that day. You may check their official Facebook page through this link: https://www.facebook.com
- Aside from the previous event, the College of Business and Accountancy of National University will celebrate its College Week Celebration from February 12 - 15, 2017. Various activities are prepared that will help students to harness their marketing, financial, and accounting skills and knowledge.
2. PROGRAM FLOW
- For the #OnTheWheels: Incubating Innovations for the Global Goals, I have attached herewith the #OnTheWheels Concept Note.
- For the College Week Celebration, here are the set of activities:
- Entrepreneurship Expo
- Elevator Pitch Competition
- Alternative Learning Classes
- Quiz Bee for Accountancy, Marketing, & Finance
- Essay Writing Competition
- Miss Q&A
- The Voice
- SM Talks
- Case Analysis Competition
- Financial Analysis Competition
3. FACEBOOK PAGE
- Link: https://www.facebook.com
4. OFFICIAL EVENT POST ON FACEBOOK
nalUCBA/photos/a.1480724286039 56.39468.141757379235461/17222 99344514582/?type=3&theater