Get Even More Visitors To Your Blog, Upgrade To A Business Listing >>

Dog Nearly Dies from Being Dyed Purple by Clueless Human

Pet makeovers can be adorable — sometimes. In the case of Violet, a 5 lb. white Maltese mix, the makeover she endured almost killed her. When Violet’s owners used human hair dye to color her Purple, she suffered a horrible reaction that resulted in her being taken in to Pinellas County Animal Services in Florida. […]

The post Dog Nearly Dies from Being Dyed Purple by Clueless Human appeared first on Lady Freethinker.



This post first appeared on Lady Freethinker - Progressive News And Action, please read the originial post: here

Share the post

Dog Nearly Dies from Being Dyed Purple by Clueless Human

×

Subscribe to Lady Freethinker - Progressive News And Action

Get updates delivered right to your inbox!

Thank you for your subscription

×