- President Trump complained on Twitter that Republicans weren't doing enough to "protect" him.
- Trump is reportedly open to signing legislation that would limit his power to ease sanctions against Russia.
- Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer characterized Democrats as too "namby-pamby" in 2016 and said he'd unveil a new Democratic agenda today.
- A anti-capitalist Museum of Capitalism is opening, temporarily, in Oakland, complete with a gift shop.
- A wildfire in California can be seen from space.
- The feline mayor of Talkeetna, Alaska, has died.
- Michael Phelps "raced" a number of sharks to kick off Shark Week.
- Jordan Spieth won the British Open.
This post first appeared on FREEDOM BUNKER: The Best Libertarian News And Chat, please read the originial post: here