With the financial support of the Schleswig-Holstein State Government, the ECMI is offering scholarships to 10 participants from Georgia for the ECMI Summer School 2017.
Ten participants from Georgia will be supported by the Schleswig-Holstein State Government to take part in the ECMI Summer School 2017 on National Minorities and Border Regions. The ECMI will hold the seventh annual Summer School between 9th and 17th September 2017. For the seventh consecutive time, academics and practitioners from the ECMI and its partner organizations will gather in the heart of the Danish-German border region to deliver lectures and seminars, to share their expertise and exchange views and ideas with a group of international participants. This year the ECMI Summer School marks the celebration of Georgian-German partnership with the theme “Georgian-German Partnership in Action: building a minority rights toolbox”.
“We are proud that two national minority groups and one ethnic group in Schleswig-Holstein not only live side by side with the majority group, but also see each other as enrichment. I am sure that our engagement and practice in Schleswig-Holstein can be a living example for other societies as well,” emphasized the Minister-President Torsten Albig in his official note to the ECMI Director Prof. Dr. Tove Malloy.
Eligibility and scholarship amount
Only participants from Georgia (nationals of Georgia) are eligible for the scholarship. The scholarship covers the full participation fee for the course, covering:
- Access to all three components of the Summer School 2017 (E-learning, Training, Alumni Network)
- All reading materials before and during the Summer School
- Lunch and light refreshments for the six days of the Summer School, as well as dinner on two days
- Participation in all additional Summer School activities (film screenings, social activities)
- Support with bureaucratic matters during your visa application (if needed). Please note that visa fees and travel costs will not be reimbursed.
Further information about the summer school and application form
Source: ECMI InfoChannel @ European Centre for Minority Issues.
This post first appeared on ECMI InfoChannel - European Centre For Minority Is, please read the originial post: here