My picks for #sundayread for November 11, 2018:
- Vote 2018: Alabama general election results
- Can Our Democracy Survive Tribalism?
By Andrew Sullivan @sullydish
- When Staying in the Trump Administration Is Worse Than Leaving It
By Lydia Polgreen @lpolgreen
- Flashback: Video everywhere, including Facebook page headers
- From 1916: Trans-national America
By Randolph S. Bourne
- Oral History (of sorts) of Weird Twitter
Compiled by @JWHerrman and @KatieNotopoulos
- Flashback: Which video strategy is right for your company?
- Can we teach robots ethics?
- My 14-Hour Search for the End of @ TGIFridays’ Endless Appetizers
- Flashback: Focused communication: Working with subordinates, peers and bosses
- Are Pop Lyrics Getting More Repetitive?
By Colin Morris @HalfEatenScone
- U.S. Law Enforcement Failed to See the Threat of White Nationalism. Now They Don’t Know How to Stop It.
- How Congress allied with drug company lobbyists to derail the DEA’s @DEAHQ war on opioids
By @ScottHigham1 and @LennyMBernstein
- Why English is such a great language for puns
More posts from Wade this week:
- The Birmingham channel: Earth probably first
- Vote 2018: The stormy midterms have arrived
- All tweets for November 4 #sundayread
- The latest #sundayread tweets
- More #sundayread recommendations from me