My picks for #sundayread for April 16, 2017:
- Bentley out, Ivey in: newspaper front pages:
- 1930s were humanity’s darkest hour. Are we paying attention? By @Freedland (RT @brentcalvert)
- Y’all Connect: Alabama Power returns as four-time sponsor
- Against Their Will: 2002 series on North Carolina’s 44-year sterilization program
- Top reads of 2016 chosen by influential leaders, compiled by @AlexLGray (via @Tami_Mix)
- Gov. Bentley resigns in disgrace
- Inside the Illuminati with Rosie Kay & Adam Curtis, by @JudithMackrell (via @ace_thenorth)
- Door-Busting Drug Raids Leave Trail of Blood, by Kevin Sack @ksacknyt (via @LissomeLight)
- “I am not giving up on finding my son.” By @NathanFenno (via @BlaireBitchproj)
- Changing donor perceptions about not-for-profit efficiency (via @BGCyvr)
More posts from Wade this week:
- Happy Easter!
- The Birmingham channel: Who’s the boss?
The latest #sundayread tweets:
- More #sundayread recommendations from me