Emma Watson, the super famous childhood artist from Harry Potter is certainly not a child anymore. She has grown into a pretty, mature and sophisticated girl.
Her Hermione days are certainly nostalgic, almost for all the Harry Potter Fans. But, as we see her doing awesomely well in Non-Harry Potter movies, it makes almost all her fans really proud of her. In The Harry Potter Series, Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasley were surely a great pair, but I wish Hermione would have got along with Harry and married him instead. I am pretty sure most of the Harry Potter Fans will agree with me on this. Coming on to her Non- Harry Potter movies, I am sure all her fans are super impressed with her work especially in Noah where she played the character of Ila, Noah's daughter-in-law.
Lets have a look at Emma's journey from Hermione Granger (Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone) to Ila (Noah, 2014).
1. Her Harry Potter days!
Emma has been in front of camera since she was eleven! Her confidence as per that age was certainly commendable! In photo, Emma Watson is sharing a light moment with her buddies, Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint.
2. She is truly a natural beauty!
Emma at the premiere of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. This picture was taken long back in 2001.
3. Emma, you looked super cute since like ever!
We love you Emm! You were just perfect to play the character of Hermione Granger in all the Harry Potter series.
4. Emma Watson at the premiere of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets with the creator J.K Rowling and Daniel Radcliffe.
Her silky hair, pearl white dress along with her surreal smile complete her glamorous look.
5. Hermione with Dumbledore in a scene from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
6. Young Emma with her family!
7. She is definitely the trend setter!
I fell in love with her Bob cut hairstyle. She is one of the most fashionable diva in hollywood.
8. The Teenage Star!
Just look at Emma here! She looks beautiful and confident like any other star in hollywood.
9. Emma, on her appearance at the The Ellen DeGeneres Show
She looked simply stunning in her pink and black outfit.
10. Emma at Oscars 2014
That perfect smile certainly completes her mature look.
11. Emma Watson on the cover page of Elle Magazine. I must say, what a poser she is!
12. Look at this glowing beauty!
She looks all grown up here!