New delhi date. Sunday 24 January 2021
A Fire broke out on the first floor of Akashwani Bhavan on Parliament Road in the national capital Delhi. A Delhi Fire Service official said there were no reports of casualties. Upon receiving the information, the fire brigade reached the spot and soon put out the fire.
The fire was reported at about 5:57 p.m. As soon as the information was received, eight Fire Brigade Vehicles were dispatched to the spot. The fire was brought under control in a short time. The fire started from room number 101.
The cause of the fire is said to be a short circuit. The Engineers Building also caught fire two days ago. Twelve vehicles of the fire brigade were engaged in controlling the fire at the Engineers Building. Meanwhile, some employees were trapped on the roof of the building and were rescued by firefighters.