The best Washington DC H-1B visa attorney is committed to a successful H-1B visa application.
H-1B Specialty Occupation Visas
H-1B visais available for the temporary workers in any specialty occupationor a distinguished fashion model. Few examples of specialty occupation include computer programmer, accountant,software engineer, attorney, data-base administrator, medical worker, and more. In a certain situation, H-1B visa can also be used for business owners and entrepreneurs.
There is a specific cap of the number of H-1B visas that are available every year, that is– 85,000. 20,000 of the whole number which is allotted to the individuals with a U.S. Master’s degree or higher.
Thethree exemptions for the H-1B visa cap include: government research organizations, J-1 physician with a waiver; nonprofit research organizations; Employment offer from anyhigher education institution, and the Extensions of H-1B visa. Every single option has its own different criteria and requests, which is why it is very important to determine the option that is most appropriate for the applicant by consulting with the best Washington DC H-1B Visa Attorney.
What are H-1B Visa General Qualifications?
- It is important to have a job offer from any US employer;
- You can apply for H-1B Visa if you are coming to the United States to perform the services of the specialty occupation;
- If You have a Bachelor’s degree or work experience equivalent to it;
- If you have the experience and education needed to match the specific job requirements;
- If You are being offered the prevailing wages (i.e. wages which are paid to other workers for the similar job in the same geographic area);
- The employer needs to file a LCA, which is Labor Certification Application with the Department of Labor.
A DC H-1B visa attorney may assist you with various work visa services including:
- H-1B Visa for an Entrepreneur
- H-1B Specialty Occupation Visa
- H-1B3 Fashion Model Visa
- H-1B2 Researcher and Development Project Work Visa
- LCA (Labor Certification Application)
- Consultation with an Employer
- Consultation with an Employee
- I-129 USCIS form
- H-1B Visa Extensions
Theilexlaw, H-1B visa attorneys in Washington, DC are dedicated to assisting the entrepreneurs, professionals, startups, and different company owners with different employment visa requirements. Their expert team gladly assist the H-1B visa clients from various nations worldwide.
The dedicated and knowledgeable DC H-1B visa attorneys offer anextensive variety of work visa services. Without a professional expertise, the application process can be quite stressful and complicated at times. But having a well-qualified lawyer by your side, provides the correct guidance and apt representation during the complicated process.
Schedule a consultation with a professional Washington, DC H-1B visa attorney today.
Contact a professional n accomplished Virginia immigration lawyer for an immigration consultation now!
The post H1B Visa Attorney in Washington DC appeared first on .
This post first appeared on 2019 Latest Update | Immigration Law Change | USA Fedral | Contact Us For Your Query, please read the originial post: here