Nigeria’s Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, approved the appointment of the 9 members of the Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB), as required by the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
The bureau will now be headed by Dr. Muhammad Isah, from Jigawa in the North-West Zone, as Chairman.
In a statement signed by Mohammed T. K. Nakorji, Assistant Director (Press), of the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, named the other members as follows:
1. Murtala Kankia - Katsina (North-West Zone)
2. Emmanuel E. Attah - Rivers (South-South Zone)
3. Danjuma Sado - Edo (South-South Zone)
4. Ubolo I. Okpanachi - Kogi (North-Central Zone)
5. Ken Madaki Alkali - Nasarawa (North-Central Zone)
6. Prof. S. F. Ogundare - Oyo (South-West Zone)
7. Hon. Ganiyu Hamzat - Ogun (South-West Zone)
8. Sa’ad A. Abubakar - Gombe (North-East Zone)
9. Dr. Vincent Nwanli - Ebonyi (South-East Zone)
Source: SAHARA REPORTERS