I have a process when I Write a blog post. Something crosses my mind… and I write about it. Sometimes I’m spurred by the news or something I read. Other times I’m out and about and may text myself the thought so that I don’t lose it. Half the time the post is pretty much worked out in my head before I sit at the computer and start typing. The other half, I have what I imagine is a brilliant idea like, “What if Melania were Black?” But think better of it as I start to work out what I would write. These are some of the half-baked thoughts that didn’t make it to the publishing stage:
- What If Melania Were Black? This one would have been about Melania’s reaction to all the allegations her husband has racked up before and since their marriage. There would have been a fictitious conversation between the two about his sexual harassment, porn stars, child rape, walking through dressing rooms of underage girls because he can. It would have described the confrontation he would get from a black woman. Ultimately, I decided against it and while I thought it would have been very funny. It would have involved stereotyping black women and it wasn’t worth it just to mock Trump and get a few laughs.
- Why Republican Congressmen Choose Russia Over America? I could have spent time talking about the Republicans who are doing everything they can to protect Trump from prosecution and Impeachment, by placing Russian desires above America’s. I decided against it because I had nothing new to say. The whole country already knows, the question is, “What are we going to do about it?”
- How Could Anyone Work For This White House? The answer was too simple, they sold their soul.
- Will Omarosa Make A Comeback? I don’t think anyone truly cares.
- Who Will Be Indicted First; Jared Or Don, Jr? I’m rooting for a tie!
- Who Is The Least Hateful Person In The White House? There is no demon rating system. They all are leading us down a path to destruction. Anyone that didn’t leave… sucks!
- Does Ivanka Have Jungle Fever? Inquiring minds do want to know after Quincy Jones gave an interview indicating Ivanka invited him on a date. The information provided by Jones wasn’t enough to say what her intention was whether it was a business dinner of if they went out more than once. With a little more data, I’ll be all over this one.
- Did Omarosa Offer To Hook-Up With Piers Morgan On Celebrity Apprentice? Even bloggers need to have some standards. I’ll let someone else run with that one.
Sometimes I table a thought but I come up with another take on something or new information comes out to give me a story when it didn’t exist before. There’s a Stormy Daniels story in me somewhere but the accompanying visual of a naked Donald Trump keeps killing the idea.