This week, news that got our editors’ attention includes a sports Legend cruising into the Super Bowl in Kia’s new Sport sedan, on-demand snacking during your ride-share and the new way to get behind the wheel of a Mercedes or BMW. Check out the top stories picked for you by clicking the links below:
- Hyundai teases the fourth-generation Santa Fe (CNET)
- Add Mercedes and BMW to the list of automakers that now offer monthly subscriptions (Business Insider)
- You can now purchase snacks in-car when you ride with Uber (TechCrunch)
- Ford pushes the EcoSport to reach subcompact SUV buyers (CNBC)
- Who’s the secret celeb alongside a racing legend in Kia’s Super Bowl ad? (Ad Week)
We’ll be back next week with more top auto stories curated for our readers.