10. Hyperbole is easily the best word ever!
9. It always seemed to me that quintessential should mean five things that are super important.
8. Always proofread carefully to see if you any words out.
7. Sometimes life throws you a curveball and you just don’t know enough about baseball to finish the metaphor.
6. If you can’t be positive, just be double negative.
5. My best friend accused me of not understanding irony, which is ironic because we were standing at a bus stop at the time.
4. How dare you incinerate that I don’t know any big words!
3. People who confuse the factual and the metaphorical literally make my head explode!
2. A missing letter can make a word of difference.
1. I knew I was dyslexic when I went to the toga party dressed as a goat.
Bob Sullivan’s Top Ten Everything appears every Monday.