Lionbridge Technologies walk-in for Language Lead/Coordinator in Mumbai: A Good News for All the Eligible Candidates who are Awaited for Lots of Time for Language Lead/Coordinator Jobs. Lionbridge Technologies are Recently Declared a Job for Language Lead/Coordinator Posts. There are a opportunity for those candidates who are waiting for Lionbridge Technologies Job Recruitment. If you Want to Join in Lionbridge Technologies Then this is the Best Opportunity for You to Try Your Luck & to Clinch one if You Surpass Others so First Read Below Article to know the Brief Information about this Job. For More Details Regarding Job Description, Skills, Educational Qualifications, Experience etc…& Instructions on how to apply are given below….
|Job Recruitment Details In Short:|
|Company Name:||Lionbridge Technologies|
|Job Role:||Language Lead/Coordinator|
|Experience:||0 – 2 Years|
|Walk-in Date:||30 Nov – 02 Dec 2016|
|Walk-in Time:||11:00 AM – 02:00 PM|
Established in 1996 and headquartered in Waltham, Mass., with a 4,600 workforce spread across 50+ locations across 26 countries worldwide with a revenue of $400 million (est.). Lionbridge (Nasdaq: LIOX) provides globalization and offshoring services that enable clients to develop, release, manage and maintain their enterprise content and technology applications globally.
- To provide an effective linguistic support to all stake holders in a project/company.
- Help deliver products on time and at a linguistic quality that meets customer expectations.
- Overall responsibility for the process and methodologies involved in the execution of localization projects with external resources, and internal team and tools.
- The LL has to participate in all project-related activities from the start of the project till the end, including meetings, conference calls and any other relevant activities as part of the team within the Business Unit.
- Conduct training for translators on various translation and review tools and processes that involve quality inspection.
- Strong linguistic and cultural insight.
- Proven strong team skills.
- Keen interest in learning new tools & processes.
- Technological soundness is a distinct advantage.
- Proven co-ordination/ leadership skills.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Respect and adherence to timelines.
Lionbridge Technologies pvt ltd,
3rd Floor, Reliable Tech park,
Off. Thane Belapur Road,
Airoli, Navi Mumbai.
The post Lionbridge Technologies walk-in for Language Lead/Coordinator in Mumbai appeared first on Jobsdrive.