York Wedding Photography
Work Wedding Photography at Barmbyfield Barns
As music is super, crazy important to Emma & Steve – they added little musical touches into the lavender and mint colour scheme. Who doesn’t love a bit of vinyl? Additionally, they had my favourite vintage car of the year a Crystler New Yorker supplied by the lovely people at Cherry Pie Autos. That car was 100% pure American metal sexiness.
I would love to give a virtual high five to Emma & Steve’s fantastic bridesmaids and groomsmen who really made sure that they brought the fun. After hundreds of weddings, I have come to see first hand exactly how important it is to have the right squad supporting you on the day. Emma & Steve’s crew made sure the day was 100% pure fun.
Congrats Emma & Steve!
- Barmbyfield Barn Wedding Photography: Tux & Tales Photography
- Catering: Eat-me, Drink-me
- Flowers: Loveday Floral Design
- Car: Cherry Pie Autos
- MUA: Sam Frost
- Dress: Angel Brides Horsforth
- Super 8 Films: Matthew Modget Films
- Venue Styling: The Vintage House that Could
- Menswear: Cad & The Dandy
The post York Wedding Photography at Barmbyfield Barns appeared first on Tux & Tales Photography - Wedding Photographer in York.