We like to support and use natural & organic dog products that are safe and non toxic for our pets and the environment.
There’s both a conditioner only option, and a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner option to choose from.
Let’s check them both out!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
Best Natural & Organic Dog Conditioners: Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
Our top picks for the best natural & organic dog conditioners are:
Earthbath Oatmeal & Aloe Dog Conditioner (on Amazon)
4 Legger Certified Organic Dog Shampoo With Conditioner, with Peppermint, Cedar & Eucalyptus (on Amazon)
Best Natural & Organic Dog Conditioners: Reviews
Earthbath Oatmeal & Aloe Dog Conditioner
Features & Pros
- A natural dog conditioner designed for detangling and conditioning the coat – should leave it soft and looking rich
- Priced competitively compared to non natural dog conditioners
- The colloidal oatmeal helps remoisturize soothe skin too
- Comes in a fragrance, and a fragrance free formula
- The fragrance formula smells like vanilla with a hint of almond
- Cruelty Free
- Soap Free
- Will not wash off topical flea applications
- For dogs over 6 weeks old
- Ingredients are Purified water, vegetable-derived conditioner & detangler, colloidal oatmeal (3%), aloe vera, organic shea butter, cetearyl alcohol, wheat germ oil & amino acids, food grade extracts of vanilla & almond, natural preservative.
View the Earthbath Oatmeal & Aloe Dog Conditioner (on Amazon)
4 Legger Certified Organic Dog Shampoo With Conditioner
Features & Pros
- A 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner that smells of cedar, peppermint, and eucalyptus
- Formulated to deodorise, clean and enrich the coat + soothe the skin
- Is USDA Certified Organic
- Is detergent-free, paraben-free and sulfate-free
- Contains nothing artificial or synthetic
- Essential oils in the formula have antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties
- 100% biodegradable, sustainably sourced ingredients
- Cruelty free and vegan
- Cedarwood essential oil is a powerful but natural insecticide for things like fleas
- Ingredients are Saponified Organic Coconut, Olive, and Jojoba Oils, Vegetable Glycerine, Cedarwood Essential Oil, Organic Guar Gum, Peppermint Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil and Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Rosemary Extract, Organic Aloe Vera
- Priced competitively when it comes to other 2 in 1 shampoos and conditioners
- Made in the USA
View the 4 Legger Certified Organic Dog Shampoo With Conditioner, with Peppermint, Cedar & Eucalyptus (on Amazon)
Best Natural & Organic Dog Conditioners: Buyer’s Guide
What are natural ingredients?
Natural ingredients come from a renewable/plentiful resource found in nature.
What are synthetic ingredients?
Synthetic ingredients been formulated or manufactured by a man made chemical process, and may or may not be derived from a natural source.
Why choose natural ingredients over synthetic ingredients?
In general, a natural ingredient might:
- be better for the environment – biodegradable and non toxic
- have less carcinogens, be less toxic, be less likely to disrupt the endocrine system, or cause skin irritation in your pet
Natural ingredients generally have less processing involved than a synthetic ingredient.
Not all synthetic ingredients are harmful, and not all natural ingredients are completely harmless though. It’s more a rule of thumb that natural ingredients tend to be less risky for pet care products
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here
The post Best Natural & Organic Dog Conditioners: Reviews & Buyer’s Guide appeared first on The Daily Shep.