Since we are interested in dog products that are non toxic and designed to be safe for your dog, we have put together this 4 Legger Dog Shampoo Review.
The 4 Legger Dog Shampoo is USDA certified organic, and contains all natural ingredients – which is a big preference for most owners.
But, what does it smell like and does it actually work to leave your dog’s coat feeling soft and looking plush?
Let’s take a look!
(NOTE: this is a general information guide only, and is not professional advice, or a substitute for professional advice. A qualified vet or animal expert is the only person qualified to give you expert advice in regards to your pet/s)
If you prefer, you can go straight to viewing the 4 Legger Dog Shampoo here:
4 Legger Natural Dog Shampoo (on Amazon)
4 Legger Dog Shampoo: Review
Features & Pros
- For both puppies and adults
- Can leave a coat feeling soft, and can also moisturize and condition a pet’s dry and itchy, sensitive, or allergy skin
- Naturally deters fleas with lemongrass essential oil
- Smells like lemongrass, coconut, olive and rosemary
- The smells after you wash your dog is faint without being strong or overpowering
- USDA Certified Organic – you can read more about what USDA Certified Organic means here.
- Contains all natural ingredients. Ingredients are listed as Saponified organic oils of coconut, olive, and jojoba, a natural essential oil blend of rosemary and lemongrass, rosemary extract, and organic aloe vera
- Uses essential oils instead of perfumes
- Non toxic
- Contains nothing synthetic or artificial – contains no artificial shampoo thickeners
- No detergents
- No sulfates
- Paraben free
- Cruelty free
- Sustainably sourced
- Made in the USA
- Because the shampoo doesn’t use artificial and synthetic thickeners, it feels watery, and some people get confused about this
- To lather up this shampoo, you have to use more water than you would with a regular non natural shampoo. You should use much more water than you do 4 Legger solution
- The same thing goes with the scent of this shampoo – it can be quite strong if you don’t use enough water to shampoo in your ratio
- Overall, if you follow the instructions for using this shampoo, it’s quite good and has the major bonus of being all natural. The price is very comparable to non natural dog shampoos, so it presents great value for money.
View the 4 Legger Natural Dog Shampoo on Amazon
4 Legger Dog Shampoo: Buyer’s Guide
What Does USDA Certified Organic Mean?
You can read more about what USDA Certified Organic means in this guide.
What are natural ingredients?
Natural ingredients come from a renewable/plentiful resource found in nature.
What are synthetic ingredients?
Synthetic ingredients been formulated or manufactured by a man made chemical process, and may or may not be derived from a natural source.
Why choose natural ingredients over synthetic ingredients?
In general, a natural ingredient might:
- be better for the environment – biodegradable and non toxic
- have less carcinogens, be less toxic, be less likely to disrupt the endocrine system, or cause skin irritation in your pet
Natural ingredients general have less processing involved than a synthetic ingredient.
Not all synthetic ingredients are harmful, and not all natural ingredients are completely harmless though. It’s more a rule of thumb that natural ingredients tend to be less risky for pet care products.
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here
The post 4 Legger Dog Shampoo Review: Natural & Certified Organic Shampoo appeared first on The Daily Shep.