We thought we’d put together a Sleepypod Atom Dog Carrier Review for this pet carrier which is essentially a smaller version of the popular Sleepypod Air.
We outline the best features, and some of the drawbacks of the Atom.
We also consider who it might be best for, and who it might not be for.
For those who want to know, the Atom was designed for foot travel, car travel and airline travel.
Let’s take a closer look!
You can go straight to checking out the Sleepypod Atom Dog Carrier here:
Sleepypod Atom Dog Carrier (on Amazon) – measures 17 (long) x 10.5 (wide) x 2.5 (tall) inches, and is for pets 12 lbs or less
Sleepypod Atom Dog Carrier: Review
- A pet carrier for car and airline travel
- A smaller and more compact version of the Sleepypod Air
- Crash tested for the car
- Has a strap on either side of the carrier for attaching to a seat belt
- Fits under most airline seats in cabin
- Outside of the carrier can be wiped down, and interior bedding can be removed and washed
- Folden dimensions of the carrier are 17 (long) x 10.5 (wide) x 2.5 (tall) inches
- Carrier weighs 3.2 lbs
- For pets that weigh 12 lbs or less
- Comes in different colors
- Comes with ventilation mesh on different sides of the carrier
- Has top and side entry points
- Has a safety tether inside the carrier
- Carrier folds flat for storage while not in use
- Has several pockets for storing your pet’s items
- Comes with a shoulder strap
- Comes with a carry handle
- Not one of the cheaper pet carrier on the market
- Only for pets 12 lbs or less – toy sized pets
- Apart from that it’s a great carrier
View the Sleepypod Atom Dog Carrier (on Amazon)
Sleepypod Atom Dog Carrier: Buyer’s Guide
Who Might The Sleepypod Atom Be For?
- People who have pets 12lbs and less
- People whose pets
- People who want a pet carrier for car travel
- People who want a pet carrier for airplane travel
- People who prefer the Sleepypod Atom design and features and size over the Sleepypod Air
Who Might The Sleepypod Atom NOT Be For?
- People with pets over 12 lbs
- People whose pets won’t fit
- People looking for a cheap pet carrier
- People who prefer the Sleepypod Air in design or for other reasons
Where Can I Check Out The Sleepypod Air?
Read a review guide of the Sleepypod Air here.
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here
The post Sleepypod Atom Dog Carrier Review & Buyer’s Guide appeared first on The Daily Shep.