We look at the best features, what’s not so good, and who it might, and might not be for.
We also look at whether there are any better dog carrier backpack alternatives on the market.
Let’s take a closer look!
If you want to check out the Casual Canine backpack carrier, you can do so here:
Casual Canine Ultimate Backpack Dog Carrier (on Amazon)
Casual Canine Ultimate Backpack Dog Carrier: Review
- A backpack type pet carrier with shoulder straps
- For pets up to 10 to 15 lbs
- Measures 17 L x 11.5 W x 18 H inches
- Comes in 2 colors – blue and green
- Has a removable bottom mat for easy cleaning
- Made with 100% polyester
- Has storage pockets for storing items
- Has a mesh area that unzips and opens/expands up to 21 inches – good for ventilation
- Also has a mesh side for ventilation
- Can be used in cabin on most major US airlines
- Only has a side entrance to put your dog in and take them out – could use a top entrance too
- Could add chest and waist straps
- Could add a firmer base
- Could add a more padded back support
- The expandable tent part of the carrier could be sturdier
- For the price – the carrier should have a few more features and a better overall design
- Could add another storage pocket
- It is states the backpack is for dogs up to 22 lbs, but in reality it better suits pets up to 10 to 15 lbs
View the Casual Canine Ultimate Backpack Dog Carrier on Amazon
Casual Canine Ultimate Backpack Dog Carrier: Buyer’s Guide
What Can The Casual Canine Ultimate Backpack Be Used For?
Most users use it for light walking around, or for domestic airline flights in cabin if their airline approves it.
Are There Any Better Dog Backpack Carriers On The Market?
The Petsfit Dog Carrier Backpack is one of the better carrier backpacks for walking.
This backpack carrier is for dogs up to 15 lbs, and has enclosed sides and a top open area for your dog’s head.
The design is better overall in our opinion than the Casual Canine, because it’s more simple and has a good rectangular inner area with lots of space.
But, the Petsfit may not be approved by your airline if you plan on taking it in cabin. Check with them first.
You can read more about the Petsfit Dog Carrier Backpack in this guide.
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here
The post Casual Canine Ultimate Backpack Dog Carrier: Review & Buyer’s Guide appeared first on The Daily Shep.