We put together a Sleepypod Mobile Pet Bed Review where we outline the features and drawbacks to this popular 2 in 1 pet bed, and pet carrier.
We consider who this bed/carrier might be for and might not be for.
The bed/carrier is designed mainly for pets under 15lbs, as a pet bed and a carrier for car travel, but the Mini size fits under most major airline seats.
Let’s take a closer look!
If you want to, you can go straight to checking out the Sleepypod Mobile Pet Bed here:
Sleepypod Mobile Pet Bed (on Amazon) – a pet bed, and a carrier for car travel. largest size measures 17 inches in diameter, and is 6.5 inches tall. It’s for pets 15 lbs or less. Smaller Mini size fits under most airline seats
Sleepypod Mobile Pet Bed: Review
- A mobile pet bed and carrier in one
- The top carrier mesh dome can be removed where there is a pet bed underneath
- Has seat belt straps for car travel
- Bedding is removable and washable
- Exterior of bed and carrier is made of luggage-grade, ballistic nylon
- Has an adjustable shoulder strap
- Has a padded carry handle
- The Mini size fits below most major US airline seats
- Has passed a crash test for cars
- Comes in a wide range of colors to choose from
- Comes in 2 sizes – mini, and medium
- Mini Size measures 13 inches in diameter, and is 5 inches tall. It’s for pets 7 lbs or less.
- Medium Size measures 17 inches in diameter, and is 6.5 inches tall. It’s for pets 15 lbs or less
- Not the cheapest bed/carrier on the market
- Not for pets bigger than 15lbs
- Not for pets bigger than 16 inches when laying down
View the Sleepypod Mobile Pet Bed (on Amazon)
Sleepypod Mobile Pet Bed: Buyer’s Guide
Who Might The Sleepypod Be For?
- Those with pets that are 15lbs and under
- Those with dogs who will fit on a pet bed that is 17 inches in diameter and smaller
- Those looking for a pet bed that doubles as a carrier for car travel
- Those who want a pet bed that is car crash tested
- For the Mini size, those looking for a bed/carrier that fits under airline seats
Who Might The Sleepypod Not Be For?
- Those with pets bigger than 15lbs
- Those with pets who are too big for a 17 inch diameter bed
- Those who want a carrier designed specifically for airline travel
What Size Sleepypod To Get?
As outlined above, it depends on the length, and weight of your pet.
- If your dog is 7 lbs or less and 12 inches or less in length when laying down, the Mini is for you
- If your dog is 15 lbs or less and 16 inches or less in length when laying down, the Medium is for you
Are There Any Other Better Airplane Approved Pet Carriers Available?
Check out this guide with some of the most popular and airline approved pet carriers.
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here
The post Sleepypod Mobile Pet Bed Review & Buyer’s Guide appeared first on The Daily Shep.