We thought we’d put together a Sleepypod Air In Cabin Pet Carrier Review that get’s straight to the point of what this pet carrier is really like.
We’ve outlined both the best features and drawbacks to this pet carrier.
We’ve also considered who the dog carrier might and might not be for, as well as potential uses.
Let’s check it out!
Sleepypod Air In Cabin Pet/Dog Carrier: Review & Buyer’s Guide
If you’d like to, you can go straight to viewing the Sleepypod Air here:
Sleepypod Air In Cabin Pet Carrier (on Amazon) – For dogs up to 15 lbs, Measures 22 L x 10.5 W x 10 H inches, and the carrier weighs 4 lbs
Sleepypod Air In Cabin Pet/Dog Carrier: Review
- A pet carrier designed specifically for car and airline travel
- Meets most major US airline in cabin requirements
- Car crash tested
- Compressable – from 22 inches in length down to 16 inches in length
- Has a top and ends access and exits for pets
- Has mesh panels for ventilation
- Completely folds flat for storage or transport when your pet isn’t inside
- Has a trolley pocket which allows you to attach the carrier to your wheeled luggage handle for example
- Has storage pockets for doggy items
- Comes with a removable and washable bedding mattress inside the carrier
- Exterior of carrier is made of luggage-grade, ballistic nylon
- Has a water repellent polyester liner
- Has a removable privacy panel
- Has a safety tether inside the carrier
- Has an adjustable shoulder strap for carrying
- Has a padded carry handle
- Comes in 6 different colors
- For dogs up to 10-15 lbs
- Measures 22 L x 10.5 W x 10 H inches
- Weighs 4 lbs
- Only has one set of zippers so you can only open one end at once
- The carrier fits under most airline seats only when compressed, not in it’s normal size
- The velcro could be better quality
- Slightly expensive for what it is
View the Sleepypod Air In Cabin Pet Carrier on Amazon
Sleepypod Air In Cabin Pet/Dog Carrier: Buyer’s Guide
Who Might The Sleepypod Air Be For?
- People looking for a pet bed and pet carrier 2 in 1
- People looking for a pet carrier for both the car and planes
- People with pets that will fit in a carrier that is 22 L x 10.5 W x 10 H inches (your pet should be smaller than these dimensions each way by about 2 inches to fit)
- People with pets that are about 10-15 lbs
Who Might The Sleepypod Air NOT Be For?
- People who want a cheap airplane pet carrier
- People with pets bigger than 10-15lbs
Are There Any Other Better Airplane Approved Pet Carriers Available?
Check out this guide with some of the most popular and airline approved pet carriers.
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here
The post Sleepypod Air In Cabin Pet/Dog Carrier: Review & Buyer’s Guide appeared first on The Daily Shep.