When looking at 2 door dog crates, you’ll want to check out this Lucky Dog Crate review.
Lucky Dog do a popular 2 door dog crate that has a metal wire construction, but there’s a lot of these types of dog crates on the market.
So, we look at the pros and cons of this crate and discuss whether it might be worth your money compared to the other dog crate options available.
Let’s take a look at it!
Lucky Dog 2 Door Dog Crate Review
If you want to go straight to checking out the Lucky Dog 2 Door dog crate, you can do so here:
Lucky Dog 2 Door Dog Kennel (on Amazon)
*Dog crate bed is sold separately – MidWest Deluxe Bolster Pet Bed for Dogs (on Amazon)
Lucky Dog 2 Door Dog Kennel: Review
- A metal wire dog crate with 2 doors (one on the side and one on the front
- For small through to large and extra large dogs
- Comes in 6 sizes up to Giant sizes. Giant measures 48L x 30W x 33H inches
- The metal wire has a rust-resistant E-coating
- Folds up and down quickly so you can either store it or transport it
- There’s a leak proof plastic crate pan on the bottom of the crate. It’s removable so you can wash and clean it
- The locks must be slid up or down before you can slide the lock bolt out
- Comes with a crate divider for puppies
- Comes with 4 rubber feet so that the crate doesn’t mark your floor
What Could Be Improved
- The metal wire isn’t super strong (but it’s not weak either)
- The locks could be stronger (but they aren’t super weak)
- For the price, there are better 2 door metal wire dog crates on the market that offer the same features as this one for a cheaper price
View the Lucky Dog 2 Door Dog Kennel on Amazon
Lucky Dog 2 Door Dog Kennel: Buyer’s Guide
Who Might The Lucky Dog Crate Be For?
- People looking for a 2 door metal wire dog crate
- People looking for an affordable dog crate that won’t break the bank
- People looking for a metal dog crate that fits small all the way up to some of the largest dogs
Who Might The Lucky Dog Crate Not Be For?
- Those looking for the best value metal wire dog crate on the market
- Those looking for a very strong and heavy duty dog crate with solid metal and the strongest welds
- Those looking for a dog crate with the sturdiest locks
- Those looking for a dog crate for Giant breeds
Where Can I Check Out Alternative Dog Crates To The Lucky Dog Crate?
If you want to check out similar dog crates to the Lucky Dog 2 Door, these are some of the most popular alternatives that offer good value for money:
MidWest iCrate Single Door & Double Door Folding Metal Dog Crate (on Amazon)
MidWest Life Stages Two Door Folding Metal Dog Crate (on Amazon)
AmazonBasics Single Door & Double Door Folding Metal Dog Crate (on Amazon)
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here
The post Lucky Dog 2 Door Dog Crate Review appeared first on The Daily Shep.