If you’re looking for a soft Folding Dog Crate, you’ll want to take a look at this Elitefield 3 Door Soft Folding Dog Crate Review.
Soft dog crates are an alternative to the hard metal cage type dog crates, and some people prefer them for ease of portability and travel.
The Elitefield in particular is very popular, so it’s worth seeing the features that make it so popular, as well as any drawbacks and who the crate may and may not be for.
Let’s check it out!
Elitefield 3 Door Soft Folding Dog Crate Review
If you want to go straight to checking out the Elitefield 3 Door Soft Folding Dog Crate, you can do so here:
EliteField 3-Door Folding Soft Dog Crate (on Amazon)
EliteField 3-Door Folding Soft Dog Crate Review
- A soft dog crate made of a steel tube frame, and high quality durable 600D fabric and hex mesh fabric
- Extremely well priced considering what you get
- Can be assembled, and folded back down quite quickly – no tools required
- Has three mesh doors (on the top, front, and side)
- An overall breathable and well ventilated crate
- Also has two accessory pockets on the top and side of the crate;
- Has a removable and washable cover,
- Comes with a free fleece bed cushion and carrying bag
- Has a handle and hand carrying straps on the crate, and hand carrying straps and adjustable padded shoulder strap on the carrying bag
- When folded, the crate is just 3 inches high – making it easy to store
- An easy crate to transport
- For small through to large dog breeds
- Comes in 5 sizes all the way through to the largest size crate at 42″L x 28″W x 32″H
- Comes in a massive 13 different color schemes – some are one color whilst others are two tone
- Elitefield are a reputable company
What Could Be Improved?
- Fabric zips and unzips – some dogs will try chew the zipper or push it with their nose
- Not for chewer dogs or dogs that are destructive
- Not for dogs that scratch or dig
- Seams could be slightly stronger – although they are not poorly stitched
View the EliteField 3-Door Folding Soft Dog Crate (on Amazon)
EliteField 3-Door Folding Soft Dog Crate: Buyer’s Guide
Who Might The Elitefield 3 Door Soft Folding Dog Crate Be For?
- People with small through to large dogs
- People who want a soft crate as opposed to a full metal crate
- People who want a crate that is easy to set up, store and trasport
- People who want a fantastically priced dog crate for the available features and quality
Who Might The Elitefield 3 Door Soft Folding Dog Crate Not Be For?
- People who have clever dogs that will try to escape by pushing the zipper open, or tearing the seams open
- Dogs that chew
- Dogs that dig or scratch
TheDailyShep.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates.
Additionally, TheDailyShep.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.
TheDailyShep.com are not veterinarians, or animal professionals/experts. Information provided is for informational purposes only – it is not a substitute for professional or qualified advice.
The information is based on either our own thorough research, and/or own experiences, as a means of free speech.
By consuming this information, you accept that TheDailyShep.com do not have client or patient relationship with you, and TheDailyShep.com are not advising you to act on anything you read.
You should always consult your own veterinarian, animal expert, or health care professional and follow their advice before making decisions on all matters.
You can find our full set of disclaimers and T & C’s in the footer of this site.
Enjoy your reading, and thank you for being here
The post Elitefield 3 Door Soft Folding Dog Crate Review appeared first on The Daily Shep.