Last month we started Miley on the Wellness® Complete Health™ for Senior dogs. Being big fans of Wellness treats we were excited to try their food for the first time and since Miley is heading into her senior years we thought this would be a great opportunity to switch her to a senior dog food.
The Wellness Difference
What's In The Bag?
- High quality proteins sourced from trustworthy suppliers as the first ingredient.
- Deboned poultry which is an excellent source of protein to help build and maintain lean muscle mass and fatty acids to help support health skin and coat.
- Healthy fats like chicken fat, salmon oil and canola oil which support healthy skin and coat, proper body function.
- Wholesome grains and natural fiber from ingredients like oatmeal and brown rice which help maintain a healthy intestinal tract. Grains are also a great source of highly digestible carbohydrates and protein to provide energy.
- A variety of fresh and dried fruits and vegetables right in nutrients to provide flavor, taste and fiber.
- Prebiotics, specialized forms of fiber, stimulate the growth of good bacteria in the intestine.
- Probiotics (good bacteria) help restore bacterial balance in the intestine. Wellness includes both to ensure your pet absorbs the necessary nutrients, helping them digest food more efficiently.
Miley's Update on Wellness Complete Health Senior Food
Signs of Wellness in Miley
- Her skin is healthy and her coat is soft and shiny
- Her energy has increased - She has no problem keeping up with her younger siblings when it comes to running around the yard.
- Her eyes are clear and bright.
- Her teeth and gums are healthy.
- Her digestion is great and has actually improved over the past month.
Wellness Complete Health also has a GRAIN-FREE option!
Connect and Follow PetSmart
Let us know in the comments below!