These dogs have had it up to here with their humans’ shenanigans. First clothes, and now hats? They are not impressed. Get ready to sympathize with the 12 dogs below.
1) “Fez the Bernese Mountain Dog wears bucket hat”
2) “My girlfriend made this hat for my sister’s dog.”
Maybe we’ll just wear it when she’s around…
3) “I bought my dog a mini cowboy hat at Wal-Mart. Best $2 I’ve spent in a while.”
Something tells me he doesn’t feel the same.
4) “Just a dog with a hat”
Then why were the shoes necessary??
5) “I recently played Javert in a local production of Les Mis, and I decided to put my hat on my dog…”
Can you decide to take it off, please?
6) “My dog doesn’t like his hat”
Get it off. GET IT OFF!!
7) “Pineapple hat”
Why am I wearing food on my head?
8) “Oh my god. Look at my hat.”
Okay, you looked. Now can we take it off?
9) “Here is my dog in a hat”
It looks good on you, at least.
10) “My accomplishment of the morning is that I got this dog to wear this hat.”
Tell the human I can have cake… especially after making me wear this silly hat!
11) “My Aunt’s dog in my wolf hat.”
I’ll never be a wolf, no matter how hard you try.
12) “This is the only hat my dog likes to wear.”
And let’s keep it that way!
What does your dog think of hats? Does it actually like to wear them? Let us know in the comments.
The post 12 Dogs Who Aren’t Impressed With The Silly Hats Their Humans Picked Out appeared first on ILoveDogsAndPuppies.
This post first appeared on ILoveDogsAndPuppies - The Better I Get To Know Men, please read the originial post: here