Roooo it’s Alfie here behind the keyboard, and I have some pawsome news to share.
A few months ago my human told me we’re getting another Puppy. My tail started wagging and I asked her what kind of puppy they were thinking of getting, and in my mind I was already envisioning all the mischief I could tech him.
– Are we getting an Entlebucher?
– No Alfie, one Entle in our house is more than enough she replied, shaking her head.
– Okay, what about a Rescue pup? They’re pawsome!
– No Alfie, we’re not getting a rescue pup. I’ll give you a hint- it’s a two legged puppy.
– Two legs? What kind of dog is that? I asked. And then it dawned on me. My humans were getting me a human puppy to play with! Rooo how pawsome!
A couple of months later they brought home the two legged bald puppy, and I’m already making plans for what mischief I can teach him.
What should I teach him first? Fetch? Or how to countersurf? Oh my dog we’re gonna have so much fun together *waggy tail*
The post You’ll never guess what kind of puppy they got me appeared first on Alfie's Blog .
This post first appeared on Alfie's Blog - An Entlebucher Mountain Dog's Waggy, please read the originial post: here