A cat or a dog parent may find himself in dilemma on the question of choosing the best spot on treatment for their furry pal to treat blood-sucking parasites fleas.
There are numerous benefits associated with various spot on flea treatments. However, the issue has also a lot to do with animal’s sensibilities. A spot-on treatment comes in a tube, which is applied on the animal skin. Many pet parents prefer this treatment because of its non-forcible nature. At the same time, some pets are not good eaters at accepting oral medicines, thus required to be treated with spot on solutions.
Going by the recent trends the spot on solution that has gained huge popularity among dog parents in resisting flea development is Frontline Plus.
Frontline Plus- Specifications
- Monthly flea and tick control product
- Kills fleas within 12 hours and ticks within 48 hours after first application
- Contains insect growth regulator, S-methoprene that checks flea cycle
- Main ingredient fipronil attacks the central nervous system of the fleas present on the pet’s skin, thus giving no chance for flea survival
- Kills chewing lice
- Protects your dog for full one month
- Water proof treatment
- Comes in different weight category, depending on the dog’s weight
Is Frontline Plus The Best Flea And Tick Treatment For Your Dog?
Frontline Plus is stealing the show because of two reasons. On one hand, it is protecting your pooch from both fleas and ticks whereas other flea control products are lacking on ticks. Similarly, it has also fared well if we consider the cost benefit ratio.
These two factors make pet parents consider Frontline Plus as the suitable flea preventive for their pet. As a pet parent consult your vet if you plan to buy Frontline Plus for your pet for knowing the added details related to the product.
The post Is Frontline Plus The Best Spot-On Flea Treatment For Your Dog? appeared first on BudgetPetWorld.