After creating my most inspirational life quotes post, I thought why not make another one of the best Dog quotes and sayings to celebrate our furry best friends.
There are hundreds of quotes about dogs out there, but I looked for the most beautiful ones.
I dedicate this post to my Buffy and Fluffy. It has not been easy these past few months, but having my dogs by my side helped so much. Love you my sweeties.
Also to all the amazing doggies out there making a difference in the lives of their humans. You guys are awesome! Enjoy!
1. "My dog does this amazing thing where he just exists and makes my whole life better because of it."
2. “I think dogs are the most amazing creatures. They give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive.” - Gilda Radner
3. “If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers
4. “Dogs’ lives are too short. Their only fault, really.” - Agnes Turnbull
5. "The road to my heart is paved with paw prints."
6. "Dogs are small rays of light caught on earth for a short time to brighten our days."
7. “Dogs are how people would be if the important stuff is all that mattered to us.” -Ashly Lorenzana
8. “I have found that when you are deeply troubled, there are things you get from the silent devoted companionship of a dog that you can't get from no other source.” - Doris Day.
9. "When I needed a hand, I found your paw."
10. "You'll never walk alone because I'll always be with you. Love, Your dog."
11. “A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.” - Josh Billings
12. “The dog is a gentleman; I hope to go to his heaven, not mans.” - Mark Twain
13. “The greatest pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too.” - Samuel Butler
14. “Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made. ” - Roger A. Caras
15. "Dogs are like that, I guess - They know how to fix you without ever saying a word" - Caroline George
16. “We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment to animals.” - Immanuel Kant
17. "Dogs come in all shapes, sizes and colors. But their hearts are all the same...Full of Love."
18. "Everyone is taught that angels have wings. The lucky ones of us find that they have four paws." - Jury Nel
19. “Does not the gratitude of the dog put to shame any man who is ungrateful to his benefactors?” - Saint Basil
20. "Some people will never understand how much I love my dog, but it's ok. My dog knows."
21. “A dog is the only thing that can mend a crack in your broken heart” - Judy Desmond
22. “The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is in fact the most precious and valuable possession of mankind” - Theodorus Gaza
23. Fall in love with a dog, and in many ways you enter a new orbit, a universe that features not just new colors but new rituals, new rules, a new way of experiencing
attachment.” - Caroline Knapp
24. “No animal I know of can consistently be more of a friend and companion than a dog.” - Stanley Leinwall
25. If you're lucky...A dog will come into your life, steal your heart and change everything!
26. “Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them, and filling an emptiness we didn’t even know we had.” - Thom Jones
27. “The one absolutely unselfish friend that man can have in this selfish world, the one that never deserts him, the one that never proves ungrateful or treacherous, is his dog.” - George Graham
28. “A dog will teach you unconditional love. If you can have that in your life, things won’t be too bad.” - Robert Wagner
29. “There’s just something about dogs that makes you feel good. You come home, they’re thrilled to see you. They’re good for the ego.” - Janet Schnellman
30. Do you ever look at your dog and think...How did I get so lucky?
32. “You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us.” - Robert Louis
33. "I'm a dogaholic! I admit it, but I don't really think it's a problem...So give me some more dogs to love already!"
34. "Dogs are God's way of proving that He didn't want us to walk alone."
35. "You haven't appreciated friendship until you've felt the love of a dog."
That's it! Don't forget to follow Buffy, Fluffy and Renza on social media! Please share our 35 of the Most Beautiful Dog Quotes and Sayings post with your friends. Thank you!
Until next time,
Pic credit: Pixabay pics, Buffy and Fluffy pics that Renza edited.