Walmart has positioned itself as a place where it has everything at an affordable price. From the usual grocery items to auto mechanic shops, equipment, clothes, sport and other services you can imagine. So, you won’t be surprised that it also serves one of the yummiest fried chickens in town.
So, whenever you drop by Walmart, make sure to visit their delicatessen section, and you can have a range of fried chicken. What can you expect from their chicken snacks? Here are Walmart fried chicken prices you should know of.
Walmart Deli Menu Prices
Walmart’s bakery and deli sections offers people great prices and good food. Their menu also provides you tasty side dishes to go with your fried chicken. Here’s what you can get at the store.
For eight pieces of fried chicken, Walmart chicken cost will have you paying for just only $6.98. A single plate meal of one entrée and one side dish is for $3.98. However, if you just wanted a piece of the chicken, it’ll cost $0.60 to $1 depending on the size of it.
A fried chicken 50-piece party pack costs $45 and what a whopping combo is it already. Your order consists of 12 breasts, 12 thighs, 13 legs, and 13 wings already! For 100 pieces of fried chicken, Walmart fried chicken prices starts at $60. Be on a look for special days where you can get fried chicken for less.
Amount affects the price of fried chicken
Ordering certain pieces of chicken affects the price. For example, 50 pieces cost$0.90 each and a hundred will give you only $0.60. For packed or lower amount of chicken pieces, some are already priced the way it is.
Remember, though; the general rule is, when you buy plenty, you’ll pay less.
What other chicken dishes they serve?
Walmart is a great stop for eats and treats and not just fried chicken but other recipes that deals with your favorite bird. From salads to rotisserie, here are other chicken products they sell.
A 29 oz. Rotisserie chicken costs $4.98 while Walmart chicken cost of a rotisserie meal is $9.40 which consists of a choice of potato salad, macaroni salad, cole slaw and two-liter Coca cola drink. For their ‘3 Kinds of Delicious’ meals, Walmart fried chicken prices are at $12.98.
Walmart catering menu
Do you have a party? Would you like Walmart to fry those chicken legs for you in bunches? If not fried, they still have chicken eats for you to enjoy. Have Walmart as your caterer, and you won’t regret it.
Flavored Wing Tray of 12 inches starts at $18 while Walmart chicken cost for 16 inches is almost twice the price at $32. Meanwhile, their large Flavored Wing Tray of 18 inches is priced at $38, closer to their mid-sized price range.
Also, they have Chicken Trio Tray Medium 16 inches of $28.00, Chicken Trio Tray Large 18 of $44.00 and Kids Party Tray Medium 16 of $24.00.
Why buy at Walmart?
Walmart is a leading retail store that has thousands of branches in 28 countries. But, why buy at Walmart? It builds upon people’s trust as they offer customers the best products at affordable prices.
Regardless if you’re buying cheeses or hotdogs or simply need the deli to organize a platter of fruits or sandwiches to get a small celebration in the home, these can be achieved with only a click of a mouse for you.
- Walmart’s unique delicatessen products are arranged by type like popular, bestselling or top rated products on chosen groups, as well as brands.
- Buying at Walmart is convenient to all as it’s filled with guides on meat and chicken products you can purchase from platter menus, or on its on-line deli, and a lot more.
- Walmart deli also offers their clients access to special deals in the kind of coupons.
- It has delivery services which are ideal and suitable for people who are busy.
- Walmart is an all-store. You can shop, dine and fix your car or equipment all at the same time.
- Special packages and trays are also available for people who opted to buy more and for events like parties and celebrations.
Shopping has not been this simple along with a Deli store has not been this accessible. What makes Wal-Mart Deli stick out is its enormous existence around the country is its ease and convenience. Trying to find a Wal-Mart store is never an issue, so the split of traditional and on-line shopping is extremely narrow, which will be obviously great news for customers.
How to buy at Walmart without breaking your wallet?
We know Walmart already provides its customers with everyday low prices, but for those who are tempted to buy a lot of stuff from the store, you have to watch out for your money.
- Find Walmart coupons for the things you need to buy.
- Make a grocery list, and stick to it. Do not let your eye catch anything that will divert your attention to.
- Do not buy things simply because they are affordable. Just buy what you really
- Stick to your budget. If you just want to spend no more than $30, then do so.
- Compare costs. Will a fried chicken do you well than a rotisserie chicken?
- Tag a friend to buy it with you. If you’re organizing parties, don’t let all the payments be shouldered by you.
- Purchase in volume. It tends to cost less in the event you purchase bigger amounts.
- Shop for the products early in the day. That’s when grocery stores and bakeries mark down their day old things.
- Before you go shopping, plan your weekly menu. Afterward, you can certainly make a shopping list that is cautious and get only what you want.
What everything in Walmart Deli does for you is a reflective of its own belief that is ‘good retail.’ Customers may expect to have a nice shopping experience here at any time of day. So, go down to your local Walmart store and buy what you need. Go easy, though.
The post How Much Does Walmart Fried Chicken Cost appeared first on How Coster.