How You Duit?
How You Duit? is a recurring feature on CompareHero.my’s blog, where we ask 10 questions on personal finance habits and dive into the wallets of our fellow Malaysians.
Benny is our Country Manager for CompareHero.my. and is currently in his mid-30s. He is a family-man and a big foodie. We hear his last impulsive purchase (an OLED TV) is for his children to watch cartoons.
- How much cash do you have in your wallet right now?
- What’s the best financial advice you have ever received?
“Never spend money you don’t have.”
- What’s your most expensive purchase? That’s not a property or vehicle.
- What did you spend your very first pay on?
A nice meal for my family!
- Are you more of a spender or saver?
Spender, because I still spend a lot on my “wants” and not just my “needs”, ha!
- Which do you use more often? Cash or card?
Credit card. It’s extremely safe, convenient, and fast.
- Do you own a property?
- What’s the biggest financial mistake you’ve made?
Not investing in Property earlier in my working career, bitcoins, and blue chip shares.
- Your most recent impulse buy is?
An OLED TV for the house.
- Do you have a retirement fund plan or EPF?
Yes, EPF, other invesment funds, and property.
The post How You Duit? – Benny Chee appeared first on Financial News and Advice in Malaysia.