Get Even More Visitors To Your Blog, Upgrade To A Business Listing >>

Income Tax Survey Results: E-Filing is the Way to Go!

survey-result-feature-image

We asked you all to fill in our survey regarding the easiness of income tax filing process. This week we show you the results!

The survey was filled in completely anonymously in order to avoid possible biased answers. From the results we could conclude that more than 90% of our respondents file their taxes through e-filing and those 90% are overall more satisfied with the income tax filing process than the remainder of less than 10% that still files their taxes manually. In the comparisons below we will give you a clear overview.

how-do-you-file-your-income-tax

Of course, there must be a reason why the percentage of people using e-filing over manual filing. From our other questions we concluded that its was due to these several factors; time consumed and easiness to file. In the following comparisons we will show the different results between manual and e-filers.

Here we can see just how much faster the e-filing process is compared to the manual process. In the manual process there is no-one that completes the process within 1 day, for the e-filing process it is completely the opposite, no-one takes more than a day to complete the process.

time-to-e-filing

When comparing the easiness level to complete the filing process it also becomes clear that overall the people filing their income tax through e-filing find the process easier than their manual filing counterparts.

hardcopy-easy-to-fille-filing-easy-to-fill

Moving away from e-filing vs manual filing, we looked at how close to the deadline everybody files their taxes. The general idea that most people will wait until the last minute to file their income tax, which also led to the extended filing period for e-filing, proved to be untrue. According to our survey only a few individuals wait until the last day to file their income tax.

time-before-deadlineThe most searched for topic concerning income tax was all the tax reliefs and rebates by a staggering 92% of the people searching for this topic, followed by the income tax rates at 39% and a step-by-step income tax guide at 26%.type-of-information-search

It can also be stated that overall people agree with the statement that other online sources provide better information than the LDHN website.

online-sourches-easy-to-understand

We also concluded that you are more attracted to visual based information on income tax filing than text based as overall respondents agree more with the statement that visual-based guides are better to disseminate information on income tax rather than text-based guides.

tex-based-guidesviual-based-guides

We will keep the results in mind for the years to come and will strive to provide you with the best possible information.

The post Income Tax Survey Results: E-Filing is the Way to Go! appeared first on Financial News and Advice in Malaysia.



This post first appeared on CompareHero.my Financial News And Advice, please read the originial post: here

Share the post

Income Tax Survey Results: E-Filing is the Way to Go!

×

Subscribe to Comparehero.my Financial News And Advice

Get updates delivered right to your inbox!

Thank you for your subscription

×