If you have not opened Ppf Account yet, then why don’t you start today? This article is for Axis bank customers who have Axis Bank savings account or Axis bank salary account or current account but yet to open PPF account in Axis bank.
- Documents required to open Axis Bank PPF Account
- Axis Bank PPF account opening form
- Axis Bank PPF account rules and guidelines
- Eligibility criteria to avail Axis Bank PPF scheme
- Axis Bank PPF account features and benefits
- Loans and withdrawals against Axis Bank PPF account
- Interest rate on Axis Bank PPF scheme
- Axis Bank PPF Calculator
- How to deposit money in your Axis Bank PPF Account
- How to transfer your PPF account from post office to Axis Bank
PPf account has many salient features and benefit which will definitely help people in long term and also grow your money with guaranteed return. Although the rate of interest is 8%, which may be very low compared to stock market returns where people are referring more than 14% return in past. But the 8% return for this financial year is guaranteed and secured.
If you are thinking how to plan for your retirement, then opening a PPF account in Axis bank can be a good move for your in this new year 2017. Just follow various details and step by step guide here in this article to open PPF account in Axis bank and start savings for your future from today only.
Eligibility of Opening PPF Account in Axis Bank
- Any Resident individual on his own behalf and on behalf of a minor of whom he is the guardian
- No joint PPF accounts allowed
- Non-resident Indians (NRIs) are not eligible to open an account under the Public Provident Fund Scheme.
- However, a resident who becomes an NRI during the 15 years’ tenure prescribed under Public Provident Fund
- Scheme may continue to subscribe to the fund until its maturity on a non-repatriation basis.
- An individual can open only one PPF account and declare the same at the time of account opening
Documents Required to Open PPF account in Axis bank
- 2 passport size photographs
- Address proof
- Identity proof
- Birth Certificate in the case of minor
Steps To open PPF Account in Axis Bank Online
As I have mentioned for SBI & ICICI bank, its not possible for Axis bank customers also to open PPF account online completely. As the KYC documentation, you have to visit the branch as without KYC document one can’t open PPF account. Follow the step by step guide to open PPF account in Axis Bank now.
Find out the nearest Axis Bank branch from your home and then Visit any Axis Bank branch. You can also download the application form online and take print out.
Fill and submit Form A along with required KYC documents. carry the xexor copies of all mandatory documents.
Your PPF Account will be opened post verification of your details. Initial deposit can be done while opening teh account itself.
Remember if you want to close your PPF account in Axis Bank, then Only in the case of the death of a customer, their nominee /legal heir can close the account by submitting the required documents. Visit the Axis bank PPF page for more information and terms & conditions before opening PPF account. Also know the deposit rules, how to transfer money to Axis Bank PPf account online from xis bank savings account and deposit rules to avoid penalties.
The post How To Open PPF Account in Axis Bank Online appeared first on MoneyGyaan.com.