It’s that time of the week again. The time of the week where we search the internet high and low, in search of the very best freebies to make our Freebie friday special for you all! We hope this week’s doesn’t disappoint!
Please check the archives for last weeks Freebie friday, of which most are still available.
- FREE wild flowers – A new batch of wild flower seeds here for you now. These ones are honey bee friendly. Combine them with last week’s wild flowers and you’re on your way to a complete new garden!
- FREE newspaper – New Day are a brand new newspaper and they’d like to share with you a free paper this Friday 22nd and also Monday the 25th. Just download your free vouchers and claim your free paper at your local retailer.
- FREE Gemstone bracelet – The Jewelery Maker is giving away a free jewelery bracelet beginners kit worth £10. Create an account and use code ‘worldjm2’ to get the kit absolutely free!
- FREE body moisturiser – Apr oder are currently giving away free 45g sample bottles of their emollient. Get it now and treat your skin.
- FREE Deodorant – Purchase a NIVEA protect and care product and then fill out the form with proffered of purchase to claim your cashback to try their product free if charge.
- FREE mobile phone – Get your free Alcatel one touch mobile phone from car phone warehouse on pay as you go! You simply need to top up with £10 to qualify. Very basic phone but makes a fantastic back up for emergencies.
- FREE beauty kit– Another high value freebie here in the form of a free beauty skincare kit from makuna.
- FREE Pain relief gel – Aches and pains? Pernaton are giving you the chance to try their gel free of charge.
- FREE donut – Join Krispy Kreme mailing list today to claim your free donut the next time you visit.
- FREE green tea – Taylors are still giving away free green tea. Print off your voucher and redeem at Sainsburys, Morrisons or Waitrose.
Got a freebie we have missed? Please let us know on Facebook or Twitter.
The Cash Savvy Tips Team
The post Freebie Friday 22/04/2016 appeared first on Cash Savvy Tips.