This week is a short and sweet top 5 instead of 10. After scouring the web I’ve noticed that it is particularly desolate this week when it comes to freebies for some reason. For that reason I have choose to only list 5 new ones and instead point you in the direction of last week’s freebie friday, of which most of the freebies are still indeed available. I feel there is no need to just re list the great freebies from last week.
Please find below the top freebies I did indeed find this week.
- FREE tickets – Sign up to receive your free Profit from passion tickets for the 26th May at the tower hotel in London. You will learn how to start turning your hobby or passion into hard cash, for free!
- FREE tea – Sign up to friends of tea to get a free pack of Yorkshire tea on your birthday. A proper cuppa.
- FREE gym passes – Sign up on Pure gyms website to receive a free 7 day pass. Gives you the perfect opportunity to try the gym for free before committing to a membership fee.
- FREE health check – Nuffield Health are offering free health checks. Simply fill out the form if you feel you would benefit from this.
- FREE conditioner – Head over to Super savvy me to get one of 10000 free samples of Pantenes Breakage defence conditioner
Got a freebie I’ve missed? Please let me know on Twitter or Facebook.
The post Freebie Friday 6/5/2016 appeared first on Cash Savvy Tips.