This Slow Cooker Pineapple BBQ Meatballs recipe is a favorite in our family’s kitchen. This recipe is both sweet and tangy that will leave you to want more. This post contains affiliate links/ads. This post contains affiliate links/ads. See disclosure policy.
From time to time, my family especially my dear wife likes to use her simple crockpot she got as a gift from my sister. For her, this crockpot is a lifesaver. It’s such as lifesaver especially when she’s too tired even to cook and when I am also too tired even to move my body to prepare our food.
Come in, Slow Cooker Pineapple Bbq Meatballs recipe. It’s one of our family’s favorite. Frankly, it’s my favorite crockpot recipe. It is as good as the one that my wife makes using the good, old style way of cooking. Many times, I prefer the Pineapple BBQ Meatballs recipe than the traditional recipe.
This Pineapple BBQ Meatballs recipe is for those who still want to make a great-tasting meal that everyone will love without having to spend time in the kitchen. This simple recipe is packed with a ton of flavors. You can taste the barbecue, which is tangy, and pineapple, which is sweet.
Read: 10 Heart Healthy Foods For Tight Budget
Did I say that this Slow Cooker Pineapple Bbq Meatballs recipe or meal is a staple in every family occasion we have? Yes and yes. Every time our extended family has occasion, this dish gets requested to be made. It’s one of the meals that gets devoured in no time.
Every time we bring this dish to a party, people cannot identify if this dish is stove-top cooked or crockpot cooked. It tastes super great that many people can’t tell how it’s cooked.
Pineapple BBQ Meatballs
This Slow Cooker Pineapple BBQ Meatballs recipe is a favorite in our home. My wife makes this almost every week. I’m not kidding.
I guess it’s because she does not want to spend a lot of time cooking (even though my father-in-law now cooks for the family everyday) especially during the weekends or she wants us to eat our favorite food.
The recipe is straightforward, and it only requires a few ingredients, which you can easily buy in your grocery stores.
So, without further ado, here’s our recipe for Slow Cooker Pineapple BBQ Meatballs.
Place the meatballs into the slower cooker. If you happen to have frozen, thawed, or uncooked homemade meatballs, then, those are good too. It’s basically up to you.
Read: Cut Grocery Bill: One Trick That Saves My Family $250/Month on Groceries
Pour the barbecue sauce, pineapple chunks in juice, and brown sugar in the crockpot. If you desire to mix the two first before putting them into the slower cooker, that is fine, too.
Cook it in the slower cooker on high for 1 hour, then, turn down the slower cooker to low and cook for another 2-3 hours or until the meatballs are cooked.
Other posts you may like:
- How To Add Multiple $100,000s To Your Account
- 10 Heart Healthy Foods For Tight Budget
- How I Made $23,520.50 In Just 9 Months As A New Blogger
- 25+ Survey Sites That Will Add $600/Month or More
- ½ bag of frozen meatballs
- 1 bottle of BBQ sauce
- 1 20 oz pineapple chunks with juice
- ½ cup brown sugar
- Place your meatballs into the slower cooker. There's no problem with putting frozen, thawed, or uncooked homemade meatballs. It's basically up to you.
- Pour the BBQ sauce, pineapple chunks in juice, and brown sugar in the slow cooker. If you want to mix the two first before putting them into the slower cooker, that is fine, too.
- Cook it in the slower cooker on high for 1 hours, then, turn down the slower cooker to low and cook for another 2-3 hours or until the meatballs are fully cooked.
The post Slow Cooker Pineapple BBQ Meatballs appeared first on The Practical Saver.