There are four different kinds of Barclays Credit Card available for customers. Each has its own different benefits and rewards. Let us see each one of them separately.
BARCLAYCARD ARRIVAL PLUS WORLD ELITE MASTERCARD
- 40,000 bonus Miles for purchase of $3000 in the first 90 days.
- Redeem your miles as travel, cash back statement credit, gift cards or merchandise.
- Get the best deals on travel and earn double miles on all purchases.
- 5% miles back when you redeem. Your miles don’t expire till the card is open.
- No foreign transaction fee on purchases abroad with this Barclays Credit Card.
- 0% interest for balance transfer in first 45 days.
- Get travel accident and cancellation insurance if the tickets were booked using this card.
BARCLAYCARD VISA WITH APPLE REWARDS
- Special financing available for the purchase of Apple products. Valid for first 30 days.
- 3 points for every dollar spent at Apple
- Earn 2 points at restaurants and 1 point for all other purchases.
- Get $25 Apple Store or iTunes gift card for every 2500 points earned.
- ID theft protection provided. Any time assistance to replace the card and inform the credit bureau.
UBER VISA CARD
- Purchase for $500 in the first 90 days and earn $100
- Earn 4% back on UberEATS, restaurants, bars, and takeouts.
- Get 3% back for hotels, airfare and home rentals and 2% back for online purchases including Uber booking
- There is no annual fee.
- Get phone protection up to $600 for mobile phones whose bills are paid using this Barclays Credit Card.
ADVANTAGE AVIATOR RED WORLD ELITE MASTERCARD
- Make your first purchase within 90 days and pay your annual fees and you could earn a whopping 50,000 bonus miles.
- You can earn double the miles for every dollar spent using this Barclays Credit Card on select American Airlines purchases.
- Spend $25,000 in a calendar year and earn $3000 Elite Qualifying Dollars
- You get 10% of your redeemed miles back for up to 10,000 miles in a year.
- Other benefits include first priority for boarding on American Airlines flights.
All the above Barclays Credit Card types offer a 0$ fraud liability charges, which means you are not charged for the unauthorized charges if they are reported to the bank. The various offers of miles and money backs make purchases using the card more attractive. With such a variety of cards to choose from, there seems to be something for everyone.
The post Barclays Credit Card appeared first on The Finance Nerds.