Legacy Credit Card are issued by the Legacy Community Federal Credit Union. The credit union was started in the year 1955 as University Credit Union. The union has served the education and healthcare industry for more than 50 years. The credit union expanded its activities and was renamed as the Legacy Community Federal Credit Union in the year 2006.
They maintain their image of a service organization, striving to fulfill the financial needs of their members and helping their employees to reach better heights. They offer professional yet courteous service to their customers. The Legacy Community Federal Credit Union offer two variants of the Legacy Credit Card. Through this review, we will see the benefits of each of the cards.
VISA PLATINUM PREFERRED CARD
- They have a fixed annual percentage rate of 8.90%
- You can earn points with the Legacy Credit Card on the ScoreCard Rewards. These points can be exchanged for merchandise and travel.
- The card doesn’t charge any annual fee.
- You can transfer your balance in other cards to this card without paying any balance transfer fee.
- The card doesn’t charge any fee for a cash advance. This is a great advantage for those who need cash urgently.
- There is a payment grace period of 25 days on all purchases.
- There is a no penalty APR
- You can see the transactions of your card through E-statements or check your account online at ezcardinfo.com
VISA PLATINUM CARD
- The fixed annual percentage rate is 12.90%
- They don’t charge any minimum finance charges
- The annual fee is not charged on this Legacy Credit Card.
- Balances in other credit cards can be transferred to this card without paying any fees.
- Fees are not charged for the advance of cash using this card.
- Make purchases and pay within 25 days without paying any interest.
- APR doesn’t attract any penalty
- E-Statements are available for you to see the transactions. You can also check your account at ezcardinfo.com
The main advantage with the Legacy Credit Card is the low rate of interest charged. The rate is same for purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers. It depends on the card you have and your creditworthiness.
The card offers a 25-day period for paying for your purchases. They don’t charge any interest during this period. The only condition is that the full amount must be paid within the due date.
The card doesn’t charge any penalty APR. On the whole, the Legacy Credit Card is useful for all types of customers.
The post Legacy Credit Card appeared first on The Finance Nerds.