Lowest cost life insurance for drag racers
In the life insurance arena it is a fact that most carriers tend to shun away from offering affordable life insurance for Drag racers. You need to use an agent or agency who specializes in this type of risk.
Special Risk agent
A special risk agent will be an agent who works with carriers that offer policies for individuals who participate in high risk hobbies like drag racing, mountain climbing or perhaps have some type of pre-existing medical condition.
These particular agents have years of experience and knowledge of which particular carrier will offer the lowest rates based on a particular situation.
In regards to finding life insurance for drag racers, it’s important to answer several questions about the lifestyle and the racing habits of the individual. Here are some of the common questions that will need to be answered in order to provide an accurate assessment:
- Date of Birth?
- Any history of tobacco use?
- Currently taking any prescription medications?
- Any medical history of diabetes, cancer, heart disease, etc?
- Any family history of cancer or heart disease?
- Do you hold a competition driver license from any organization?
- Have you ever attended any type of drivers school?
- How long have you participated in racing?
- Date of last race? Where?
- What type of track or course do you race?
- How far do you travel to race?
- Have you ever competed or intend to compete outside the U.S.?
- Do you intend to enter a new class of competition?
- Have you ever done or intend to do any stunt driving?
- Is racing your full time occupation?
- Do you compete on a traveling circuit?
- Which racing category have you or plan to participate in the next two years? I.E. Top Fuel, Top Alcohol, Prostock, other?
- Name of organization sanctioning races?
- Number of races last 12 months? Miles per race? Maximum speeds attained?
- Do you own a competition vehicle? Make, Model, Displacement, Class
- Do you have access to any other competition vehicle? Make, Model, Displacement, Class
In addition to the above answers it is important when evaluating life insurance for drag racers to know how much protection is needed and what type of plan (term or permanent) you need.
Putting the pieces together for coverage
Once the above information is gathered your special risk broker can then negotiate with the different carriers for the best offer. It is important to remind you that no offer for coverage is guaranteed until a company has reviewed a full application, medical exams, Dr’s records, etc.
But, a tentative offer for coverage can be secured by allowing your special risk broker to shop your coverage to the company’s that might offer the lowest rates.
Top carriers on life insurance for drag racers
In my experience the following companies traditionally do the best job underwriting life insurance for drag racer:
- United of Omaha Life
- American General Life
- Banner Life
- Transamerica Life
- North American Life
- Principal Life
All of the above companies are excellent highly rated life insurance carriers.
How to proceed
Fortunately, you have landed on this page. We specialize in life insurance for drag racers. If you would like to see what offers are available for coverage, simply give us a call and speak to the owner of the agency direct. I can be reached at 678-208-8160 or if e-mail is easier drop me an e-mail [email protected]
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to assisting you.
The post Life Insurance For Drag Racers appeared first on Special Risk Term Life Insurance.