I'm currently drinking this super anti inflammation drink everyday. It's my own concoction and to my surprise it's actually quite popular when I googled it. And there seems to be many different versions of it but the key ingredients remain.
Ginger Turmeric Anti-Inflammatory Drink Recipe
Chopped old ginger
1 teaspoon turmeric
Manuka honey for taste
1. Boil the chopped ginger in water for 20 minutes.
2. Pour the boiled ginger and water into a pitcher.
3. Add one heaping teaspoon of turmeric
4. Add 1 tablespoon of Manuka honey
5. Mix and stir well. Add water to fill up pitcher.
It's so easy to prepare. We all love it and adds a nice twist to water. Great home remedy for colds and tummy aches. Also, one of the most effective ways to get your little darlings to drink more water.
Oh, you can spice up the drink by adding in lemons or mint leaves. They are such healing ingredients too.