Are Acne patches the answer to keeping zits at bay. Am plagued by the zits. Thanks but no thanks.
Full review of all drugstore acne patches
So, I've been testing out every single drugstore Acne Patch in the market. Seriously, they are God sent and I'll make life easy and breakdown which 3 brands are yays and which are nays.
1. Nexcare Acne Patch
1. Works well in sucking pus out of the zits
2. Good in drawing a head for cystic acne
3. Many patches in various sizes. 30 in the biggest pack. Good deal for money.
1. too thick and shiny surface. Can spot it from a mile.
2. If you have an old pack, the patch seems too sticky on both sides. Yikes.
Tip: best to use during bedtime.
2. Oxy Antibacterial Acne Patch
1. Works like a charm in getting pus out. The best of the three.
2. Has 26 patches in various sizes.
3. Great in bringing cystic acne to a head
4. Easy to peel off the packet
1. Still too thick for my liking and too shiny. Very noticeable.
3. Miacare Acne Patch for Day, Night, Day and Night.
1. the best acne patch in terms of how invisible and thin it is. You can hardly tell its there. I actually forget I have it on my face.
2. Ok in getting pus out. The Day formula seems to work better than Night version.
1. Quite hard to peel it off from the packet. If it's rippled, it loses its opaqueness which makes it unnoticeable.
2. Very few patches in a pack. Only 12.
Tip: use it for day as it keeps your itchy fingers from touching your zit, exacerbating it's inflammation.
So, there you go! Hope it works for you too.