Want to add a little sparkle to your Magic Band before your next trip to Walt Disney World? This DIY Magic Band tutorial is surprisingly easy and will add extra dazzle to your pass to all things magical. Here’s what you will need:
- Acrylic Paint (I used Shimmer Rose from Target)
- Paint Brush
- Loose Fine Glitter (this pink is from Walmart)
- Mod Podge
- Mod Podge Clear Acrylic Sealer Spray
- E-6000 Glue
- AB crystals (Walmart)
The process is demonstrated in the video below, but here are step by step instructions too.
- Paint the Magic Band (outside only). Let each layer dry completely and apply as many coats as desired until you have full coverage.
- Apply one more coat of paint, sprinkle on fine loose glitter before the paint dries.
- Let dry.
- Apply Mod Podge and leave overnight.
- Spray with Acrylic Sealer to ensure it is water and sweat proof. Let dry 1 hour.
- Use E-6000 glue to attach rhinestones in desired pattern. Be careful not to get this glue on your skin and use in a well ventilated area.
- Let dry overnight before wearing to park.
- Wear and enjoy!
The post DIY Glitter Magic Band for Your Next Disney Trip appeared first on Mommy of a Princess.
This post first appeared on Mommy Of A Princess | Wife, Mother, Business Owner, please read the originial post: here