Hey gorgeous mamas and how are we all this week? Welcome back to #coolmumclub it’s so great to see you all here again. Last week was an absolute cracker with so many good reads you lovely lot really do us proud and it’s always so great to see such great writing and thought provoking, moving and funny topics coming together right here under the #coolmumclub roof!
Before we get on to this week’s run ***WHICH IS THE LAST BEFORE HALF FERM BREAK*** I just wanted to share with you my latest vlog in case you missed it because it features none other than my own mama! It’s a super cute feel good one so if you haven’t already watched it have a quick peek here:
the last #coolmumclub favourites….
LIFE LOVE AND DIRTY DISHES
Life before mobile phones: I just called.… – A nostalgic look back on the highs and lows tthe old way of telephoning brought us….ones that our children will never know.
This week I’m linking up with….
10 ways to take five for yourself – mamas need some down time? Do one of these today!
The 80:20 rule of parenting – getting to the bottom of the split between the good and bad times of the parenting. Do you think this is a fair shout?
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
Toddler on the (school) run
Mums not hot: When you don’t do cold
RULES: The first Rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
You can follow Motherhood: The Real Deal on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
and MMT on Twitter (@mummuddlingthru), Instagram, and Pinterest.
Right then let’s rock n roll! Love Talya & Sarah xoxo
The post Welcome to the #COOLMUMCLUB linky week 91 appeared first on Motherhood: The Real Deal.