Word up mamas! And how are we all doing this week? A warm welcome back to all your lovely #coolmumclubbers….the veterans and the newbies…it’s great to have you as ever with myself and Sarah from Mum Muddling Through. And as always so many great reads linked up by you lovely lot last week and more on that in a bit.
In the meantime, I want to share a big old mama pep talk for anyone who might need it over on my You Tube channel (also chosen as Mumsnet’s Vlog of the Week – hurrah!) because mamas you need to know…YOU ARE MUM ENOUGH!
And now for some love for last week’s favourites….
IT’S A DRAMA
This week I’m linking up with….
The reality is dawning: My child is starting school – as September approaches my head is swirling…this post gets down my thoughts on the big changes ahead for my and my girl.
20 things parents say that they swore they never would (before they became parents) – classic entertainment with fab fellow parenting bloggers in this collaborative post. Have a chuckle on us!
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
Breaking free: Cordless vacuum revolution with Dyson V8 Absolute
Endure on enjoy, long car drives with kids
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
You can follow Motherhood: The Real Deal on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Bloglovin, Google +, Pinterest
and MMT on Twitter (@mummuddlingthru), Bloglovin, Instagram, google+ and Pinterest.
Right then let’s rock n roll!
The post Welcome to the #COOLMUMCLUB….week 71 appeared first on Motherhood: The Real Deal.