Top of the mornin’ to ya!
Don’t be shy…come a little closer and hunker down for another awesome round of #coolmumclub me and my gorgeous co-host Sarah from Mum Muddling Through!
We hope this week has been treating you all well and that you’ve all been feeling the #bloggerlove this week?
Before we get on to this week’s fun and frolics, I just wanted to share my latest vlog which is on a more serious note of loneliness in new motherhood. If you have a few minutes put on a brew and have a watch and see if it’s something you can relate to….
THE DAILY DUMP SHOW
The 8 mums friends you need in your life – have you got your mum friend crew in check? Have a read of this post and see how many of these different mum friends you have in your life.
This week I’m linking up with….
An A-Z of what it means to be a woman – because women should be celebrated every day, not just one day of the year. Let’s hear it for us women because we are awesome!!!
Make more money from your blog: How I doubled my earnings through blogging – that’s right, I share everything I can on how I doubled my earnings in the last month right here.
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with:
Blogging as therapy
RULES: The first Rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
You can follow Motherhood: The Real Deal on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Bloglovin, Google +, Pinterest
and MMT on Twitter (@mummuddlingthru), Bloglovin, Instagram, google+ and Pinterest.
Right then let’s rock n roll!
The post Welcome to the #coolmumclub…week 60! appeared first on Motherhood: The Real Deal.