When you have too many choices you are confused more than ever. It is like that with Baby products, especially diapers. With the umpteen Diaper brands available in the market, it becomes highly difficult to choose the right product for your baby.
Buying a diaper is not as simple as buying an over-the-counter product. Before you choose a diaper, here are some tips that can help you:
- Decide the diaper type: You have different types of diapers that serve unique purposes besides absorbing the wetness. There are training diapers, pant diapers, eco-friendly diapers, and regular diapers. Choose the one that is right for your baby and appropriate for their age.
- Test the absorption capacity: Most diapers have material that absorbs the wetness and converts it into gel. Check how well the diaper is absorbing the wetness and how dry it is keeping your baby. The only yardstick to measure that is your baby’s comfort, if your baby is comfortable and happy, the chances are that the diaper’s absorption is good.
- Check the fabric: Some diaper brands are super soft that is just perfect for your baby’s delicate skin, while other brands are not as soft. Check for the softness of the fabric and try it out on your baby before you buy them in bulk.
- Contour and flexibility: You need to check if the diaper allows freedom of movement to your baby. Whether your baby jumps, rolls, crawls, or walks, the contoured shape should take care of your baby’s movement. And it should be neither too tight or loose.
- Stretchable sides: The sides should be soft and stretchable so that it is comfortable for the baby and also prevent leaks.
- Know the size: The size of the diapers varies from one brand to other. ‘Small’ size of one brand fits babies from 3-8kgs, while the same size of other brands might fit babies from 4-8kgs. Choose the brand and size that is right for your baby, neither too tight or too loose.
- Should minimize friction: Once you know the size that fits your baby, check for its flexibility and comfort. A good diaper adjusts to your baby’s movements without causing any friction while they are moving around.
Now, you might wonder how to go around searching for a diaper that meets your criteria. We are here to help on that too. The one brand that fits all these requirements is Pampers, and its latest 3 channel technology makes it a brand to go for. Here’s what it offers:
- 3 channel technology: Pampers Premium Care pants comes with the three channel technology. The three layers in the diaper absorb and distribute the wetness evenly and lock the moisture to keep your baby dry up to 12 hours. The Premium Care pants absorbs eight times faster than any other diaper. The other variant, Pampers Baby Dry Pants also has this feature.
- All-around fit: The flexible waistband makes it easy to put it on and improves the all around fit that keeps your baby comfortable and helps him get a good night sleep.
- Thin diaper: The inner core of the diaper is thin due to which your baby feels light, dry, and comfortable in them.
- Soft in and out: Pampers Premium Care Pants are silky soft that is just perfect for the delicate soft skin of the babies.
- Breathable material: Pampers Premium Care has breathable micropores in its inner lining. This allows wetness to evaporate, helping keep baby’s skin dry and prevents rash and irritation.
- ‘S-curve’ design: The sides of the Pampers are designed in the shape of ‘S-curve’ which minimizes the friction when the baby moves.
- Built-in protection lotion: The liner of the diaper is treated with baby lotion that helps protect the baby’s skin from dryness and irritation especially during the nights.
- Wetness indicator: This unique feature in Pampers changes from yellow to blue indicating it’s time to change your baby’s diaper.
- Easy-to-change: All you need to do when you want to pull out the diaper is just tear up the sides and roll up the used diaper. So, whether you are indoors or outside, changing a diaper is made easy with Pampers Pants.
Pampers provides the best care for babies and protects their delicate skin. Babies need sound sleep for their development and Pampers help them get uninterrupted sleep – no more wetness, heaviness, or irritation – just good sound sleep and happiness all the way. You can buy Pampers here.
The post 10 Things You Need To Know While Buying Diapers appeared first on MomJunction.