- Heartfelt birthday wishes to a mother
- Birthday wishes for mom from son
- Birthday wishes for mom from daughter
- Sweet birthday wishes for mom
- Birthday wishes for mom in heaven
- Funny birthday wishes for mom
- Happy birthday poems for mom
The only time she smiled when you cried was the moment she brought you into this world. She embraced you in her arms and then, you became her world. A mother is an epitome of sacrifice and love. She does everything in her capacity to keep her children happy and make them feel extraordinary on special days.
You can make her feel special too, with best wishes for her special day: her birthday. With this MomJunction’s list of marvelous birthday wishes, you can make her feel like the luckiest mom on the planet.
Heartfelt Birthday Wishes To A Mother
She stands by you through thick and thin, she cries when you get hurt, she laughs when you crack a joke, she feels proud when you win, and she encourages you to do better when you fail. She is irreplaceable. Let her know that with these heartfelt birthday wishes:
2. “No one can love me more, no one can understand me better than you do. No one can inspire me more, no one can hug me as warmly as you do. Happy birthday, mom!”
3. “You’ve always been the wind that helped the boat of my life sail through high tides, choppy waters, and endless storms. Happy birthday, ma.”
4. “I believe in angels, superheroes, miracles, blessings, good luck, and destiny. Because I find all these in you, mom. You are my everything. Happy birthday, mom!”
5. “Destiny may have made you my mom, but I chose you as my best friend. Happy birthday, my friendly mom!”
7. “Mom, sometimes I may not like you. But I never let my moods make you feel that I don’t love you. Happy birthday my dearest mom!”
8. “When I wasn’t true to my self, you told me to listen to my heart while others were egging me on to do stuff that I never wanted to. Thanks, mom, for that and everything! Happy birthday!”
9. “Dear mom, I don’t know what I’d do without you. But I do know that there is nothing I can’t do when I’m with you. Happy birthday!”
10. “My dearest mom, thank you for being so patient with me for so many years. Thank you for your unconditional love and the ability to find happiness in small things! I hope that when I am your age, I will have these traits too. Happy Birthday, mom!”
12. “The safest and the most peaceful place in the world lies is my mom’s hugs to me. Happy birthday, mommy!”
13. “Happy birthday to my beautiful mom – the woman who sacrificed many precious moments in her life, so that I could have them in mine.”
14. “I wish that your eyes always be free of tears, on your birthday and always. Love you ma!”
15. “The definition of motherhood would be meaningless if it didn’t have you as an example. Happy birthday, mom!”
17. “Mom, thank you for your unconditional love, boundless patience, amazing warmth and endless support. You are my angel, happy birthday!”
18. “Birthdays are like candies. Instead of counting and choosing the best ones, enjoy each one of them. Happy bday to the sweetest mother!”
19. “Happy birthday to my superhero! When I got older, I realized how precious our moments together are. Only your heartwarming hugs warm my heart. You are an amazing friend, guide, and confidant, all rolled into the bestest mom.”
20. “You may look fragile and feminine, but you are the strongest person I’ve known in my life! The only wish I have is to see your eyes sparkle with joy. Happy birthday dear mom!”
22. Happy birthday to the most awesome mom! Each time I do something right, I remember that it was you I learned them from. I owe you so much!
23. “Happy birthday to the prettiest, smartest and kindest mother on the Earth! You are so lucky because you have an awesome daughter you’ve passed on these traits to.”
24. “Thank you for supporting when I needed it and giving me hope when I was hopeless. Your faith in me helped me stand firmly on my feet. You are priceless to me. Happy birthday!”
25. “My dear mom, it doesn’t matter where I go, what I do and how far I am from you. A part of my heart is always where you are, a place that is paradise on Earth, a place that I call home. Happy birthday, mommy!”
27. “My greatest wish is to grow up and be just like you. Happy Birthday, Mother. I thank you for all of your strength and advice that made me the person I am today.”
28. “One more year older just means one more year wiser. Thank you for sharing your invaluable wisdom – from mending broken hearts to unclogging the drain – over the years.
29. “One day of the year I can always do my best to show you how you make me feel every day. Today is your day, and I hope you enjoy what I have in store. Happy Birthday, Mother!”
30. “No matter what I have said in the past, deep within my heart you’re the only one I always look up to, my dearest mom. Happy birthday!”
Back to top
Birthday Wishes For Mom From Son
‘Men are what their mothers make them.’
Your mom’s birthday is the perfect time to do something exceptional that she can cherish forever. With these incredibly special birthday wishes, let her know how much you mean to her, how blessed you are to be her son, and thank her for shaping you up into a good person.
32. . “You are rare like a diamond, beautiful like a goddess and pure like an angel. I can’t tell you how blessed I am to have a mother like you. Happy birthday to you, dear mom!”
33. “Happy birthday! May you always have plenty of happiness, health, love, and everything else your big heart desires.”
34. “Thank you for never, ever giving up on me, even when everybody else thought I was bad news. You had faith in me. You loved me. Now I’m a better and happier person. You’re my champion, Mom! Happy birthday!”
35. “Words are not enough to express the gratitude you deserve for all that you have done for us throughout the years. But we try: We love you, mom. Happy birthday!”
37. “Mother, I wish you a day that is as beautiful and special as you are. Very happy birthday to you Mother. I love you from the bottom of my heart.”
38. “Mother, there is a special place in the deepest trenches of my heart only for you. Happy birthday, mother. You’re the best!”
39. “I am the luckiest person in the world to have a mother like you. I truly appreciate everything you have ever done for me. Today being your special day, I want to wish you the best of everything. Have the happiest and sweetest of birthdays, Mom.”
40. “From the day you brought me into this world, you have always guided and protected me. I could never repay you for all that you have done for me. Not even all the wealth in this world can be enough for that. All I can say is that I appreciate and love you for everything. Have a wonderful birthday, Mom.”
42. “The world is a better place for me thanks to your presence in my life. Thank you so much, mom, for all your love and support. Happy birthday!”
43. “To a mother who has always loved and protected me: I want to remind you once again that you are the greatest mom on the Earth. Have a happy birthday. And may all your dreams come true.”
44. “If I were to write down all the wonderful things you have done for me, it would fill dozens of books. Thank you for showing me such extraordinary love. Happy birthday to the greatest Mother in the universe!”
45. 45. “Hey, mom! Thanks for giving me the best birthdays over the years. Let’s do something special for yours. You name it, and I’ll make it for dinner.”
47. “In addition to being the best Mother in the world, you are also my hero and strength. I’m grateful to God for making a wonderful woman my mother. Happy birthday, Mom. I love you so much.”
48. “I regard no man as poor who has a godly mother.” Happy Birthday, Mom! – Abraham Lincoln
49. “Mama, you are the reason I am in this beautiful world. You are the most special lady to me. Enjoy your birthday.”
50. “You are the only person that has always given me a shoulder to cry on, a joke to laugh at, and a piece of advice to frown at! Happy birthday, Mom!”
52. “I am grateful to have a wonderful woman like you for being my Mom. Happy Birthday and I wish you many more to come!”
53. “Mom, through the years I’ve watched you grow older and wiser. Even as the years go by, your love grows stronger and unfaltering.”
54. “When you are older, I will do everything for you just like you did for me back when I was little. I love you! Happy birthday and have a great day mom!”
55. “My love is nothing when compared to yours. Thank you for everything you do. You’re the best mother in the whole world. Happy birthday to the one person that made me who I am now! Love you, Mom!”
57. “Mom, I may be grown up now, but I want to remain your kid forever. Happy birthday mom!”
58. “To the most special mom in the world, I wish you the happiest of birthdays! You are the light on my darkest of days. Thank you for being here for me always.”
Back to top
Birthday Wishes For Mom From Daughter
She is your guardian angel, your fairy, your teacher, and of course the very reason for your existence. If your mom is your pride, her birthday is a perfect time for you to express all your love and gratitude for her. Here are some beautiful birthday wishes that can give you the right amount of inspiration:
59. “When I become a mother someday, I will strive to be like you. Mom, you are the strongest and most beautiful woman I know. Happy bday!”
60. “You taught me everything I know today. There is nothing else you could possibly do for me. Stay just as lovely and caring as ever. Happy birthday!”
62. “This year, I wanted to do something different, so I made a list of everything I love about you. I ran out of paper, so here is a text. You are the absolute best mother anyone could have.”
63. “You loved me like I was the only thing you had. You gave me nothing but your best. You raised me with all your love, and there is nothing I didn’t have enough of. Happy birthday, mom!”
64. “There is no birthday gift I can buy to express my love and appreciation for you. Happy birthday!”
65. “Happy birthday, mom. You’ll always be my favorite parent. After all, we all know I’m your favorite daughter.”
67. “You are more than a priceless jewel in my life, mom. I don’t need anyone else because I have you in my life. Happy birthday, mom!”
68. “Your strength brought me into this world. Your patience kept me in it! Happy birthday, mom, and thanks for everything!”
69. “Dear mom, no matter how old I get, you will always be my rock and the person I run to when I need a shoulder to lean on. Have a wonderful birthday!”
Back to top
Sweet Birthday Wishes For Mom
If ever there was a daily prayer for mothers, similar to something we have recited in schools, it would go like this: “Thank you mom for the food you cook, thank you mom for the warm hugs and kisses, thank you mom for taking care of me, thank you mom for guiding me, and thank you mom for everything.”
We probably would run out of words and space to thank her. So to make it simple, we have compiled a list of short and sweet birthday wishes that can leave mommy dearest teary-eyed.
70. “I wish you sunshine, blue skies and chirping birds this morning and every morning. Happy birthday, mom!”
72. “Happy birthday, mom. You deserve to enjoy every bit of it. I hope your day is filled with love and warm wishes.”
73. “I have had the best birthdays over the years thanks to you, mom. I return this gesture as you celebrate your birthday today. Have a good one.”
74. “You are all I ever wanted to be in life. Thank you for being the inspiring example you have been to me all of my life. Happy birthday, mom!”
75. “I want to beat every other person you know so that I can be the first to wish you a happy birthday. Wishing you all the best, my special mom.”
77. “Mom, you are an irreplaceable person in my life. No one can do what you do. I wish you long life and happiness in your life, sweet mom. Happy birthday!”
78. “Mothers are what make home worth missing. I can’t wait to return home and spend this fabulous day with you. Happy birthday mom!”
79. “Mom, after all these years, nothing has changed your love and devotion towards the family. You are my true heroine. Happy birthday, mom!”
80. “I love you, until the sun loses its shine. Nothing can compare my love for you. Be happy, look perfect and enjoy this day. You deserve it all today on your Birthday! Happy birthday, mom!”
82. “You held me in your arms, fed me, and loved me endlessly. You gave me everything back then and you give me everything now. On your birthday, I wish you all the best because you deserve it. Happy birthday, mother, you are my everything!”
83. “Whenever I fell, you picked me right back up again. You gave me the love I needed. Today is your birthday so make it the best day ever.”
84. “Mom, I’m so honored to be your child. It’s more than blessing for me to have you as my lovely mother. Happy birthday!”
85. “Happy Birthday Mom! There is nothing more precious than the gentle ties that bond us together.”
87. “We’re celebrating your birthday today. I can say that I am very grateful you were born on this day. Because without you, there would be no me. Happy birthday!”
Back to top
Birthday Wishes For Mom In Heaven
Your mom gave you life. She may not always be around but her presence is always felt. If you want to pay your respects and send out your sincere wishes to your mom in heaven, here are a few you might want to consider.
88. “Even when I don’t see you, the thought of you makes me feel loved. Often, I catch myself doing something right and realize that it was you who taught me to do it. I owe so much to you, mom! Happy birthday!”
89. “As we visit your resting place on this special day, we feel the sadness that will never go away. For ever since you have left us, life has never been the same for us. Yet, it comforts us to know that one day, we’ll be together again. Happy bday in heaven, mom!”
90. “My eyes are brimming with tears for all the gratitude that I want to express to you. But even a thousand words won’t be enough for it. Best bday, mom. I love you.”
92. “I celebrate this special day for a special someone who was the source of inspiration and guiding light for the entire family. Happy birthday dear mom!”
93. “Today, we are celebrating one more year of your life. Even though you are no longer with us mom, please know that we are thinking of you and that we miss you terribly. Happy birthday mom!”
94. “Wonderful bday, mom! I hope that you feel very special today. Even if you are not here with us celebrating your birthday, please know that we love you and we still think of you every day.”
95. “It’s your birthday mom, so here we are, gathered at your resting place to wish you a very happy bday and to let you know how much we miss you so!”
97. “Dear mom, on your birthday, we want you to know how grateful we are for all the great things you have done to make us happy. We miss you so much mom, happy birthday in heaven!”
98. “Mom is such a special word and the loveliest that I have ever heard. Above all the rest mom, you are very special, and you are simply the best. You may not be here now, but you are truly missed, happy birthday!”
Back to top
Funny Birthday Wishes For Mom
Children always have something funny to say to their moms. You may have grown up, but you can still be funny, right? Here are a few funny birthday wishes you may can use. Of course, we don’t mean to be offensive. We just want to make your mom smile.
99. “I’m going to make this birthday special for you, mom, just to make you regret all those empty threats you made about giving me up for adoption.”
100. “Dear mom. Thank goodness that I’m finally old enough to show you how I really party. Happy birthday to you!”
102. “I’m your kid forever. Sending you special wishes written in crayon.”
103. “We want you to have a wonderful birthday, mom. So as your gift, we are sending dad away on extended vacation.”
104. “I just came over because I smelled birthday cake…and, of course, because I have the greatest mother in the world! Happy Birthday to you, Mom!”
105. “Dear mom. You are responsible for the person I am today. So when I mess up, remember that I am just a product of my upbringing. Have a special birthday!”
107. “My heart is playing a happy tune to celebrate your special day today. Happy birthday, mom!”
Moms deserve the world. When you are not happy with just a wish but cannot give her the world either, write her a poem.
Back to top
Happy Birthday Poems For Mom
Poems have their own charm! There’s nothing better than expressing your love and gratitude on your mom’s birthday through a tiny, sweet poem. Here are a handful of them:
- “A birthday cake made out of love,
Cooked in my heart with passion,
Will serve you with happiness
To wish you a happy birthday, mom.”
- “You’ve seen me happy, you’ve seen me sad,
you’ve seen me reasonable, you’ve seen me mad.
Mom I may not have always said it, but you are the best person in my life.
Happy birthday mom!”
- “This is the best day for me, as it is the birthday of my creator.
You are equivalent to God to me.
Good wishes for you on your birthday!”
- It is because of you my mother,
That I breathe in life every second.
It is because of your love my mother,
I know how to love my life.
Mother, thanks for being there,
Because without you, there would have been no me!
- “You are my shining star
you are my guiding star
you are my super star
who has taught me to be brave, shown me the right path, and helped me be righteous at all time.
I owe it all to you.
Happy birthday my super mom.”
Back to top
There’s nothing like wishing your mom a happy birthday with a warm hug. But if you live away from her or just want to make the hug a bit more precious, you can add a warm birthday wish or poem to the cart. Use them as they are, or get inspired by them to create your own, personalized wishes. We hope that these birthday messages let you express your feelings of love and gratitude to your mom.
A wonderful and lovely happy birthday to your mom!
Have any birthday wish ideas for mums? Then, leave them in the comments section below.
The post 107 Sweet Birthday Wishes For Mom appeared first on MomJunction.