This is by far my favorite subscription box. I tend to stick to a budget so I don’t often splurge on myself. But with the Fabfitfun box, I pay $49.99 each season (you can get your first for $39.99 with my FabFitFun referal link) and this season, the products in it were valued at $373-393.
I do pay for my own subscription, though I will earn credit if you choose to start subscribing and use my link. It is easy to cancel after one box if you just want to give it a try for one season- which is what I thought I would end up doing, but I’ve kept up with my FabFitFun subscription since I ended up loving the products.
The Winter boxes recently shipped and if you want to see what is in them, you can watch the Facebook Live video I did on the box… or I’ll list the products for you below that, in case videos aren’t your thing.
- BB Dakota Poncho (retail $70) cozy, great for layering in the winter months
- AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream (retail $33) smooths rough, dry skin, formulated with Dead Sea Minerals
- DOUCCE Freematic Eyeshadown Pro Palette (retail $70) in either smokey or nude
- Homemade by Ayesha Curry Ceramic Mug (retail $16) various cute sayings on the mugs
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoilating Treatment (retail $75) brightens and reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Pointe Studio Aloe Infused Cozy Socks (retail $19) these socks make me almost understand why someone would pay that much for socks
- 8 Other Reasons Nine Lives Choker (retail $58) in silver color or rose gold color.
- This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray (retail $29) OR FFFTV Fitness Ball with Jillian Michaels videos (retail $16)
- Nelson j Beverly Hills Moisture Healing Hair Mask (retail $23) OR Grace & Stella Anti-Wrinkle Energizing Eye Masks (retail $16)
To order yours, go to FabFitFun. You’ll see at the top of the screen that you’re getting the discount from me and it will be applied at check-out, no discount code required.