We’re excited to announce that we’ve teamed up with Wonderbly, the personalised children’s book company that have inspired over 6 million children (and grown ups!) with their award-winning books.
FREE You and The Beanstalk Book
We want to help you give your kids a brighter future. So when you open and make your first saving into a Beanstalk Junior ISA before 4th July, you’ll also get a free personalised book!*. You and The Beanstalk is the classic tale…retold. Turn your child into the hero of their very own fairy tale adventure.
Your child’s name and character feature on every page – but that’s not all! Each letter of their name becomes an item of food, which they use to put the hungry giant off the scent.
Beanstalk Success Story – Mrs MummyPenny
Personal finance expert Lynn Beattie, @MrsMummyPenny has just opened Beanstalk JISAs for her children. See what she thinks to the app.
What could your child’s account look like at 18?
What if you started saving with Beanstalk today? Our What If tool will help you see what savings your child could have at 18.
Please note: Capital at risk. As with all investments the value can go up as well as down.
*T&Cs for Wonderbly offer:
– Unique code for the Wonderbly You and The Beanstalk softcover book will be emailed to you within two weeks of Junior ISA being open and funded.
– Code will cover cost of a You and The Beanstalk book softcover book RRP £21.99. You will have to cover cost of postage from £3.99.
– Code is only valid on You and The Beanstalk softcover book and can’t be exchanged for cash or used on multiple purchases.
– The offer is valid until midnight on the 4th July 2021.
– View the rest of the offer T&Cs here.
The post Get a FREE personalised Wonderbly book appeared first on KidStart Magazine.